WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

ERNMAN

Default Looking for people to hike with.

I hike on the weekends and have access to hike during the week. I live near Del. Water Gap and have hiked all of New Jersey and as far south as Lehigh Gap.I try and do around 8-15 miles a day depending on the hike. Where ever I stop on week , I continue from that spot onwards. I would like to go with others and if your interested get in touch with me. I think it would be great to have a few people to hike and become friends with. Im planning on doing the stretch from Lehigh Gap to Port Clinton in the next week or so. Im working on getting PA out of the way. Shes tough on the ankles....

Images

Default Hike

If you would be interested in hiking in the south from Damascus to Springer....I'm interested.

Images

a.t. Thru-hike with me ga-me?

I am beginning to work on NY this Fall if you think that you might want go a little north too. I am waiting to hear from a few other hiking friends to set up a trip or 2. We may even look at some long weekends to do some of the trail in Conn.
    Let me know.

I've been doing NJ as day hikes, but am looking for others to hike with for PA and NY. I haven't backpacked in close to 25 years, but am slowly gathering gear (boy have things changed!).

I am usually only available on weekends, but could occasionally swing some vac. days for longer trips.

Images

Hey Enman, where are you going and when? I could probably spare a few days next week. Are you planning on day hiking or camping out too? I still owe you a shuttle so let me know if I can help.

Erman, Thining of doing part of penn in 2010 september.

I'm in Essex county. Been doing parts of NY. Can do weekend overnights. What are you thinking of?

++ New Posts ++