WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Documentary

Default Documentary

I am producing a short documentary about hiking the Appalachian Trail. The film will focus specifically on the Hundred Mile Wilderness in Maine. In the next two weeks I am looking for thru hikers, or section hikers who have completed this section, who would be interested in being interviewed about their experiences.

Let me know if you or someone you know might be interested. I am currently based in Williamstown, MA, so I would especially like to get in touch with individuals living in the Berkshires.

Thank you!

[email protected]

Default Documentary

This is a great idea. Please let me know when you have it done? I'll write a post, and feature it on thebackpacker.tv Always looking for good production video. Especially on hiking or backpacking. [email protected]

Registered User Pacific Tortuga's Avatar
    Images

Call Jester, he loves being in hiking flicks and he is quite the card.

Try to interview some of the old dogs of hiking. Case in point, we almost lost Lone Wolf and you can document their thoughts and (yes) feelings.
    OK, I'm older but he makes for good sound-bites.

Registered User Pacific Tortuga's Avatar
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Pacific Tortuga View Post

Try to interview some of the old dogs of hiking. Case in point, we almost lost Lone Wolf and you can document their thoughts and (yes) feelings.
    OK, I'm older but he makes for good sound-bites.
    PS:

Quote Originally Posted by allegra View Post
    I am producing a short documentary about hiking the Appalachian Trail. The film will focus specifically on the Hundred Mile Wilderness in Maine. In the next two weeks I am looking for thru hikers, or section hikers who have completed this section, who would be interested in being interviewed about their experiences.

Let me know if you or someone you know might be interested. I am currently based in Williamstown, MA, so I would especially like to get in touch with individuals living in the Berkshires.

Thank you!

[email protected]
    interview section hikers only. thru-hikers are pretty much "done" in the "wilderness" they just want to finish and go home. novelty has worn off long ago

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    interview section hikers only. thru-hikers are pretty much "done" in the "wilderness" they just want to finish and go home. novelty has worn off long ago
    SOBOs are just getting started.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacific Tortuga View Post
    Why thank you for the endorsement! I note that this project fits in with my plan to never actually be seen hiking in any of the movies I'm in. Unfortunately, I won't be getting up that way any time soon.

Although if the original poster wants to come to Trashgiving in New Hampshire this year, there will be plenty of people to interview. A couple of them will even be sober at the time.
    Drab as a Fool, as aloof as a Bard!

http://www.wizardsofthepct.com

++ New Posts ++