WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Sea monkeys do not hike the Appalachian trail - Examiner.com

Examiner.com

Sea monkeys do not hike the Appalachian trail
    Examiner.com
    Sea Monkeys® are kind of like politicians: they are elusive, difficult to keep track of, and you never know what they are up to. ...

and more »

More...

Registered User Dances with Mice's Avatar
    Images

Enough is enough already.
    You never turned around to see the frowns
    On the jugglers and the clowns
    When they all did tricks for you.

Whiteblaze, be witty, be informative, be funny, be an azzhole, be original, but don't be repetitive and boring. Besides all you are doing is finding crap that others wrote and posting it here. Do you not have a mind of your own? Can you not think for yourself?

Wandering Vagabond
    Images

I vote that we disable the RSS feed for awhile, this is getting annoying.

Maybe we should segregate the RSS feeds into its own sub-forum.

(Oh, wait. It already is!)

Is it possible to "ignore" an entire sub-forum so it doesn't come up on New Posts?

I like the RSS feeds feature here at WB. Why do you guys that are against RSS feeds want to restrict what news is being made available to the rest of us? Do you expect the mod's to examine every RSS feed and determine what may or may not be of interest to the rest of us? Can't we do this ourselves? Is it really that much trouble to click on a feed and decide it is of interest or not?
    I suspect that this has something to do with the embarrasment brought about by the gov who has brought attention to conservative republican politics. You guys are willing to deny free speech and press to the rest of us just to cover up or hide, put aside, whatever, the embarrassment and publicity about recent news storys.

Quote Originally Posted by TD55 View Post
    I suspect that this has something to do with the embarrasment brought about by the gov who has brought attention to conservative republican politics. You guys are willing to deny free speech and press to the rest of us just to cover up or hide, put aside, whatever, the embarrassment and publicity about recent news storys.
    now THAT"S a buncha BS hoss

Images

Td55, I think everyone was trying to be nice about the feed. But as usal someone like you has got to go across the line. Do you not read the other threads about this? Pay attention and quit stirring the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    now THAT"S a buncha BS hoss
    I sorry. Jus don't want to see RSS feed go away.

Quote Originally Posted by snowhoe View Post
    Td55, I think everyone was trying to be nice about the feed. But as usal someone like you has got to go across the line. Do you not read the other threads about this? Pay attention and quit stirring the pot.
    Why you feel need to talk down to me Mr. snoewhoe? What do you mean "someone like you"? Why you think you can tell me I am not paying attention and order me to quit stirring pot? It's one thing to do like LW and criticize and give opinion, it's another thing to be hostile and act like you are somebody that matters. My post was talking about someone maybe like you. Anyhow, I am always (well, almost always) sorry if I offend people.

Images

I wasnt talking down to you. just stating facts and I will not be drawn into a pissing match with you. Your sorry is accepted.

I like the RSS feeds. I rarely read them. If people would NOT post replies to them, then when I click "new post", I only see them once.....
    For a couple of bucks, get a weird haircut and waste your life away Bryan Adams....
    Hammock hangs are where you go into the woods to meet men you've only known on the internet so you can sit around a campfire to swap sewing tips and recipes. - sargevining on HF

Quote Originally Posted by snowhoe View Post
    I wasnt talking down to you. just stating facts and I will not be drawn into a pissing match with you. Your sorry is accepted.
    You were talking down to me and you were not stating facts. You were stating opinions. If you don't want pissing match, don't start one. My sorry was for everyone but you.

Registered User Dances with Mice's Avatar
    Images

Well I for one believe sea monkeys have been excluded from our community long enough. How can we convince sea monkeys that they need to hike the Appalachian Trail?
    You never turned around to see the frowns
    On the jugglers and the clowns
    When they all did tricks for you.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TD55 View Post
    You were talking down to me and you were not stating facts. You were stating opinions. If you don't want pissing match, don't start one. My sorry was for everyone but you.
    Wow Bob for a 57 year old you sure act like a child. Do you even hike?

Quote Originally Posted by Dances with Mice
    Well I for one believe sea monkeys have been excluded from our community long enough. How can we convince sea monkeys that they need to hike the Appalachian Trail?
    We must first see the world through their eyes.

[Credit to Snowleopard]
    "Sleepy alligator in the noonday sun
    Sleepin by the river just like he usually done
    Call for his whisky
    He can call for his tea
    Call all he wanta but he can't call me..."
    Robert Hunter & Ron McKernan

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus! Monkeyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dances with Mice View Post
    I see monkeys hiking the trail all of the time.

It's because of this world's biggotted opinions about simian life that keeps us from participating in this community.

Well, I AM MonkeyBoy! And I see a whole army of my country monkeys, here, in defiance of tyranny. They come to fight as free monkeys, and free monkeys they are. What will they do with that freedom? Will they fight?

Fight and they may die, run, and they'll live... at least a while. And dying in their beds, many years from now, would they be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell their enemies that they may take away their lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
    "Why is it a penny for your thoughts, but you always have to put your two cents in?"
    - Stephen Wright

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dances with Mice View Post

Itty-bitty backpacks and tents?

There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus! Monkeyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FritztheCat View Post
    Itty-bitty backpacks and tents?
    Don't be a hater.
    "Why is it a penny for your thoughts, but you always have to put your two cents in?"
    - Stephen Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
    I see monkeys hiking the trail all of the time.

It's because of this world's biggotted opinions about simian life that keeps us from participating in this community.

Well, I AM MonkeyBoy! And I see a whole army of my country monkeys, here, in defiance of tyranny. They come to fight as free monkeys, and free monkeys they are. What will they do with that freedom? Will they fight?

Fight and they may die, run, and they'll live... at least a while. And dying in their beds, many years from now, would they be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell their enemies that they may take away their lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
    shut up little monkey. the grown-ups are talking.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
++ New Posts ++