WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default doyal vandelized

john the bartender came in yesterday morn to find all locks and all windows heavely laiden with a thick coat of spray adhesive. police were notified and the serch is on for a stickyshoed vandel. spray adhesive is rubber cement witch is hexamene witch is removed with ketone witch im not useing without the dudes body to wear as a protective suit. so instead i used razors, dozens, and elbo and windex out the wazooky and my credit card till it was the size of a pack of matches. the plexiglass windows were done that way. the glass windows were done with razors and windex over and over again till clean. the painted surfaces had to be primed with bond coat primer witch is a pooper. and the locks were done by the doyals staff with an asortment of gunk removeing deaths. if this was a job i did for my boss at the real estate i work for , it would be a 500 dolar bill just for the work i did witch did not include locks. hopefully the prerson will be convicted if found and vicky and pat can then sue for damages. the total bill would come to about 1000 dollars after tommorows painting of finnish paint and the eventual replacement of locks by a smithy. may i say, to the ones responsible. i, matthew weinstone, aka matthewski a well known pa resident hiker have told each and every teenager today in duncanon that the reward is 500 dollars and i will ask no questions. only information leading to an arrest and conviction will get you the reward. by vandelizing the beloved doyal you have gained a powerful enemy. and his name is the hikeing community at large. and hes dangerously overqualified to find and convict you so turn yourself in and ill personally garuntee your continued peace of mind.
    matthewski

Registered User Mother's Finest's Avatar

yeah

what he said

hope you are having a good time

peace
    mf

thanks broskidoodle. yo, member that story i told you about the doyal? it was still their!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah! in a bobcatlike way. meaning, truly, yeah!
    matthewski

Jerseyhick did it. . . .

I Gotta Get out of Here!! Foyt20's Avatar
    Images

Wow that sucks, to a trail legend, and to anyone.

matthewski, your ntypeing like you're figners are stucked together again
    Teej

"[ATers] represent three percent of our use and about twenty percent of our effort," retired Baxter Park Director Jensen Bissell.

Registered User Desert Reprobate's Avatar
    Images

Kids, just bring us their heads.

Images

Anyone get tossed from the bar/hotel?
    Any new hotel/motel/campground open in area that the doyle competes with?
    The local hardware store sell a quantity of spray adhesive, can't be to many hardware stores.
    Which neighbor gets pissed by the hiker trash? More then the average neighbor.

Run with it Matty "Dick Tracy" Weinstone, and remember we don't need no stinkin badges.

pat nd vicky will take care of that part of it. in the mean time its a good time to discuss the value of a clean reputation both to the criminal element involved and the hiker comunity. i cannot tell you who it wasnt and their is an on going investigation that works well when it is allowed to work well. gabish?as for fun,....the doyal is. as for great,yes. then theirs superfluidisticalyimpetuisnessly.and computoriticalobservatoriitis. withch is when you think too much like some of you did in spelling class while i was makeing lists of how much spagettios one would need forever if they became unavailable. in any event! tommorow is a work day at the doyal and i need two volenteers to fill my place at trailangelmary the sweets house cause the work im doing was unexspected and you need two big strong hikers doing my jobs. two that went undun today allready are washing four coolers and tonight transporting foods witch i cant do cause im down. so call baltimore jack tarlin and please ask him to stop hikeing and come. thanx.
    matthewski

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    so call baltimore jack tarlin and please ask him to stop hikeing and come. thanx.
    you mean driving around and yellow-blazing

one word... posse.

Journal Entries
    Images

Sad to hear, most of damage could have been avoided, it's matter of when, not if....

Time to call ADT.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Storyteller
    Images

I am off at the paper this week and out of town working a basketball camp. But I will try to reach someone in the newsroom to try to get a story in on this in hopes someone who knows something might see it and call state police with info. They may already have a release from PSP.

This is definitely worse than the lawn forking but they are open for business. Just stopped by there for lunch and met a very busy Matthewski. I'm tied up but he said volunteers are most needed.

Quote Originally Posted by DuctTape View Post
    one word... posse.
    You've been in Arizona too long, my friend.
    Yahtzee

Police say they estimate that $500 of Improvement occured. :-)

Hey Wolf....

Thanks for your truly kind comment above, but thing is, I'm not thru-hiking this year and can't recall telling anyone I was.

So if I wanna "drive around yellow-blazing" well that's sort of my business,no?

I'm hiking where I want, doing the sections I want, taling a lot of side sections that I want, and skipping the sections I want.

Which actually sounds like most of Lone Wolf's hiking career, come to think of it.

But anyway, Wolf, I've got close to 500 miles in so far this year and am hoping for a thousand before mid-October.

How many you got this year?

Move on folks, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    you mean driving around and yellow-blazing
    You're mean Wolf

Default Good for the soul.....

Alright, to hell with it.

I've been in Argentina all week visiting an old friend.

Happy now, Wolf?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
++ New Posts ++