WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Facebook group

Well "North to Maine" just had it's first NYC staged reading with ArtEffects theatre company!

It went over really well, I was worried the current version would be too long (as sometimes reads take more time than an actual production) but the script managed, for the second time, to hold an audience's attention for nearly three hours!

Anyway, I've started a facebook group, and hopefully I'll have a website up soon. If you want to become a fan that'd be awesome. Hopefully we can generate more interest in this and pull off a full production!

Link to the group:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-...l/192662428302

Images

Yellow band on the hat would be cavalry. Blue was infantry, red for artillery. Just saying.
    If people spent less time being offended and more time actually living, we'd all be a whole lot happier!

Ahh, thanks. I figured I had that wrong. I'll fix it in future drafts.

So let me be honest, I started reading with the slightest, littlest inkling of hope I would enjoy your sample manuscript and I really dug it. Definitely keep us posted on your progress with getting it published. I wanna read more now though.. I see that Kevin is a creeper...

Glad you enjoyed it. Little update, friggin' Gregory Just came on as a sponsor!

Also Gear to Go outfitters.

I've got a few more things in the works as well. If everything works out this could be huge.

Thanks for all the support guys!

Hey guys, got a BIG update for you! North to Maine, will have a staged reading at Trail days 2010! I'll be down there and (Barring any unforseen difficulties) I'll be there with a bunch of other New York actors. The reading is currently scheduled for Thursday night, May 13th, from 7-10pm. If you can, head on down. It should be a blast and hopefully I'll have free gear to raffle off!

Images

Good read. Post the rest.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. If you pm me your email address I'd be happy to email you the latest draft.

If anyone on here is in the New York Area, there is a special, sneak-preview staged reading of Act 1 of "North to Maine" @ Eastern Mountain Sports in NYC (at the intersection of Broadway and Spring Street in Soho). It will take place on Wed. April 28th and there will be a Q&A and gear-raffle immediately following the read. For more info check the facebook group.

Hey guys,

Just launched my website, and I've got a section all about North to Maine.

Check it out:

http://www.brentonlengel.com/full-le.../northtomaine/

Some really handsome guy (Who is totally NOT not abusing his status as a theatre critic) wrote a profile on the upcoming North to Maine readings in NYC Check it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++