WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Bronco Headed North May 5th From Erwin

i WILL BE IN ERWIN TENN ON MAY 5TH TO LEAVE MAY 6TH TO HIKE TO TRAIL DAYS IN DAMASCUS THEN ON TO PEARISBURGH. HOPE TO BE DONE BY END OF MAY.ANYONE WISHING TO JOIN ME FOR ALL OR A PART IS WELCOME. HOPE TO SEE ALL MY TRAIL FRIENDS AT TRAIL DAYS. LET ME KNOW WHO IS UP FOR A HIKE BRONCO

Dude awesome!!! Hope to see you soon. We are heading North next week for a few days. Lets us know if you need anything, we are near that section and can get out in a moments notice. Good luck Bronco.

Almost time to head out. looks like I will be in for a wet start. next weeks weather looks like a wet forecast. Indy Girl, Creek Diver, Vera and maybe Peanut will be along for some of the hike. Can not wait to start and to get to trail days. looking forward to seeing all of the 2008 group and all the other great people I have met along the way. anyone else want to join in all are welcome. all for now BRONCO

Images

Me and BillytheKid will be hiking Erwin >> Trail Days starting the 5th. See ya out there!!

-Duffy
    Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. -Kahlil Gibran

Images

Bronco, I'm sure I'm joining you now, I'm just not sure for how long...I hoping to find help in planting my car beforehand, where I'm getting off, too...looking forward to it!!

++ New Posts ++