WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Images

I still need from where we ended on Jug end to West Cornwall Rd. Talked with some of my friends when I was up in NH for the B-day party this past weekend and talked about doing that section in May possibly. I think I have about 36 miles in that area and will have that wrapped up. Tinker you still have all of NJ left to do right?

Images

Sorry I missed the latest POF trip.. Looks like you guys had fun as always, you looked a little cold though.. Great vidoe and pictures too.. My hiking itinery is as such - As tinker said, I need Jug end rd to rt41 as well, so throw out some dates and lets get out there.. I need to set up a hike for when "Man Bear Pig" gets out of college in may, was thinking of going north of Mass 90 or south of delaware water gap for about a week, so check your schedules and let me know if your interested.. Tinker, I know you want to finish NY so throw out some dates and I will join you... As always, I just want to get out and enjoy the woods so lets plan something asap cause I need to shoehorn my hiking around my work schedule..

[QUOTE=wrongway_08;792169]Yea, the hats mine. If you could just hold it till the next hike. Thanks !

OK, OK, you can have the hat. Just promise not to destroy any more Nalgene bottles....

Images

jug end to rt 41, looking into it, since both you need it. Would be nice to hike out of MD!

Images

If we do this section let's hold it off until may for ManBearPig to be able to do that with us and maybe my friends could jump in to the fray as well.

Images

cool. So it South of NJ/NY line you need? Well, the couple miles south from the NJ/NY line.

Images

I'll have Kristy along for this one and Peanut will be joining us. This should be a pretty big turn out this time around.

April 4th (sat) and 5th (sun).

Images

Sounds good here. So, definitely count me in... well, as long as Dr. Wrongway says it's ok for me to walk that weekend. :^D Not sure if TrailHikerToo will be able to join us or not. Have asked, though. And maybe one or two more (don't hold your breath... even if yout mouth is duct taped)
    Wrongway, PM me with more specifics near the end of March... either here or at work.
    Thanks bud,
    Dak.

Images

Maybe we should start a new thread and let the old one die an honorable death like the nalgen bottle. When are those pics getting posted by the way?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
++ New Posts ++