WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

:banana Dirty Harry and LT Super Fun Hike.

Just wanted to let yall know that I am hiking from Eckville shelter in PA to Hanover NH with my buddy LT who is finishing his thru-hike in Hanover. Im fun to hike with, I dont know about my buddy, but if your in the area hop on the trail! We are heading out sep. 20th. Its going to be great to see New England in prime fall foliage!

Images

I'm in! For a couple of days at least. But my thru-hiker muscles are goin(nah they're pretty much gone). By the time you two are up in NY you'll probably be cruising again! We'll see.....

Images

Well Im in Hanover at the brick and brew, eatin N drinkin. The drive out here was long, it ended up being over 17 hours, I think by the end of it I didn't even know I was still driving. Where taking off tomorrow, another drive, but shorter, down to PA by Palmerton. I was kinda excited when I realized I was going to be able to hike the super fund site agian. Time Traveler I will let you know when we get into NY, just keep an eye on this thread.You should get a hold of Hit and Miss I think there In New York?

But I believe, yes I believe, I said I believe
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    Well Im in Hanover at the brick and brew, eatin N drinkin. The drive out here was long, it ended up being over 17 hours, I think by the end of it I didn't even know I was still driving. Where taking off tomorrow, another drive, but shorter, down to PA by Palmerton. I was kinda excited when I realized I was going to be able to hike the super fund site agian. Time Traveler I will let you know when we get into NY, just keep an eye on this thread.You should get a hold of Hit and Miss I think there In New York?
    Their in northern New York, I believe.

Kirby

Images

I live two hours south of them, I drove up their last weekend and we had a ball, canoeing, drinking beer on a beach and NOT WALKING. It was lovely.

But I believe, yes I believe, I said I believe
    Images

Do you have a copy of their summit photo? I'm going to start trying to collect summit photos of everyone I with or in the vicinity of at one point or another.

Kirby

Images

Yeah I had it on a disk but I cant find it right now. I'm pretty sure they have it up on trail journals though.

Footloose here, nice to see these two machines are out at it again. I wish you the best of luck on your completion LT, and your second Dirty. Send me a summit pic when your done.
    Be well and smile.

++ New Posts ++