WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default 100 Mile Wilderness in late Sept early Oct

I am planning a hike through the 100 miles in late Sept. I am in VA Beach and looking for someone to share gas/shuttle/lodging cost. I will take my vehicle and stage in Monson and shuttle up to Abol and hike southbound. I am thinking (Totals) $300 gas / $110ish shuttle/ lodging (start/finish) ???. I plan on going 8-12 miles per day. No real hurry. I am a little fexible in time frame. Looking forward to replies.

Quote Originally Posted by chesnutx4 View Post
    I am planning a hike through the 100 miles in late Sept. I am in VA Beach and looking for someone to share gas/shuttle/lodging cost. I will take my vehicle and stage in Monson and shuttle up to Abol and hike southbound. I am thinking (Totals) $300 gas / $110ish shuttle/ lodging (start/finish) ???. I plan on going 8-12 miles per day. No real hurry. I am a little fexible in time frame. Looking forward to replies.
    hope you find a hiking partner,if not.you'll have plenty of company at the shelters with nobos coming thru.

Default Share expenses to Maine

Maybe my previous post came out wrong. I am not really looking for a "Hiking partner," mainly just someone to split expenses to and from Maine. I can hang out a few extra days in Maine if needed. If the hiking partner thing worked out that would be fine also.

++ New Posts ++