WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

May the spaghetti monster have mercy on my soul...

"Proselytizing" intrudes into the person’s spiritual life and pushes him to convert. Muslims in their own countries often proselytize Catholics, who are forced to renounce their faith or suffer severe consequences, even death. Many centuries ago too many misinformed Catholics proselytized Jews. Catholic teaching, based on free will, firmly rejects such activities.

Evangelizing witnesses to the faith and allows the person to decide for himself whether to come forward. Jesus of Nazareth spoke to the people wherever they gathered to hear Him. Each individual was free to stay or go, believe or not, and be responsible to God alone for his decision. Jesus told us,Jn 20:21 “As the Father has sent Me, even so I send you.” Catholics are to evangelize as Jesus did, by gently inviting Jews to become interested in God’s glory through His Messiah.

Jack hit it.
    I stayed there in 06 and they couldn't have been nicer. One of the members got me a weekend visit to his doctor who came in just to see me and help with a trail problem, and dirt cheap too.
    The only problem I had was getting away from the Vortex as they kept saying I should stay 'just another day or two' until I felt better.

Journal Entries
    Images

I am planning on staying there when I come through that part of the trail. I welcome the Christain fellowship and blessing. It'll be great.
    "Something hidden. Go and find it. Go, and look behind the Ranges. Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you . . . Go!" (Rudyard Kipling)
    From SunnyWalker, SOBO CDT hiker starting June 2014.
    Please visit: SunnyWalker.Net

Quote Originally Posted by dmb658 View Post
    Hostel just opened today for the season and i am the lucky one to be their first guest, and so far i am amazed about the hospitality that they offer here. if your planning to spend the night in this town i recomend checking this place out! There is a lot of nice people that run this place and there are a lot of ammenities that they offer here!

-Pusher
    And I was their second. I remember them being more than accomodating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++