WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View Poll Results: Is Warraghiyagey For Real.....

Voters
42. This poll is closed
  • Yes

12 28.57%
  • No

30 71.43%
Page 757 of 761 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,140 of 15213

Nice work. . .

after looking at alot of information, it is clear that warragay or whatever its fake trailname is, is a troll. not atroll. a troll. he has 6 fake names here and a fake on myspace. if you study the writtings of all messeges sent to him, with the exseption of stickman,..it is clear beyond a doubt the person is lonley and a fake hiker. his little hints of where hes been and what was said or done ontrail with other hikers is bs. since i was a kid i lied i was thruhiking. till i was like 17 when i actually got my self to springer. this is one of those who wants to be a hiker but just never learned. and a lier. and a troll.but all i mean to do is uncover the truth. he is a 17 year old male with many email accounts used to set us up. has zero time in mountains and ownes no gear. classic wannabe. and i dont care but to let you decide for yourself. the photo of a hiker on pp one is from a mag. i will show you the add when i copy it today. not that that is proof hes a kid and pulling your legs, im in the prosses of traceing him and gainning acsess to information that will show not only is he not part of hikerdom, but he lives in south orange new jersy and has a long record of trolling sites. his name is easily converted to his real name and when googled comes up as one of the known web trollers of our times. he has trolled sites since birth and has many weird posts . all under sudonims or whatever you call it. i will post a re arrangement of the letters in the name hes used here that will freak all of you out to a one. and then he will be banned due to the disturbing nature of posts hes provably responsible for. ha.

oh , forgot, the person who says their him and has come to gatherings, isnt. thats a seperat issue and a harmless prank. but to actually be the warrengay is not so funny when you learn his intents. damm imgood. yall in for a treat. got a scanner at a job that will make everything clear as can be.sorry if it ruins your fun. im just sick of being moderated and before i quite this site im gonna stir u guys up to awakeness. oxoxoooxxmatty. this should make me pritty less unseriouse in the cloudy eyes of hikerdom. this dude is wackked. way.

Images

The Warraghymathing has hiked more miles on the AT than most on this site and every once in a while contributes something meaningful.
    I love the smell of esbit in the morning!

i thaught it was funny. but its not. lemmy try again.

W A R R A G H I Y A G E Y
    GARY,....okay. got pen and paper. this threads decleration that theirs no such thing as one of these is a challenge? lets see just what it could be. lets look thru the universal bs translator.....

by the way..can a humor thread be hijacked by bad humor if that bad humor is silly not rude? answer?....yes.
    can a humor thread be concidered hijacked if seriousness is substituted for humor ? answer...yes.
    are the last two sentences in violation of wb rules. yeah.
    does a post ment in good humor that offends no one but dosnt get a laugh a problem. cause im sure thats what we got here. psykiboo!

orrrrr?...... can posting too much be a prob?
    drunken posting? good/ bad? ....bad. okay.
    i met warren. he is gay. and proud of it so theirs no worry about that. and hes nice as reported ill agree .
    and he does hike.
    has a wife. well. you know.
    has a life. a a cool tv
    and is not trolling but actually hates trolling.
    he goes fishing
    he writes poetry about taxes. can you imagine/
    cooks fair hot dogs and burgers at magic thinggys .
    gives hikers lifts.
    and the number one thing i like about harry is,........he has a really really long name.
    oh, almost forgot. drives a ninja really really fast on drangons tail from neel.the fastest.like 220. i think. and his bike comes with him on a trailer cause its so fast lights and tags would catch wind and tear the very fabric of time and space in the ensueing disaster. but anyway its cool and so is he. dont like the aftershave. his hiker hugs leave you fruity. other than that, american as rideing the tail on a lightless tagless monster.

bet you didnt know that! ha!
    but wait theirs more.......

I'm surprised nobody here got the big 500,000th view post
    There is one of them warrighaygey things in this picture.
    Hes standing on the shoreline
    hint:You might need a magnifying glass to see him

WALK ON

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    Can a humor thread be hijacked ...
    It may be possible to hijack this thread, but I don't think you could.

Images

nope................
    If you find yourself in a fair fight; your tactics suck.

by the way..can a humor thread be hijacked . . .
    Probly as much as a bowl of cerel can be hijacked. . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post
    and every once in a while contributes something meaningful.
    You take that back. . .

orrrrr?...... can posting too much be a prob?
    drunken posting? good/ bad? ....bad. okay.
    i met warren. he is gay. and proud of it so theirs no worry about that. and hes nice as reported ill agree .
    and he does hike.
    has a wife. well. you know.
    has a life. a a cool tv
    and is not trolling but actually hates trolling.
    he goes fishing
    he writes poetry about taxes. can you imagine/
    cooks fair hot dogs and burgers at magic thinggys .
    gives hikers lifts.
    and the number one thing i like about harry is,........he has a really really long name.
    oh, almost forgot. drives a ninja really really fast on drangons tail from neel.the fastest.like 220. i think. and his bike comes with him on a trailer cause its so fast lights and tags would catch wind and tear the very fabric of time and space in the ensueing disaster. but anyway its cool and so is he. dont like the aftershave. his hiker hugs leave you fruity. other than that, american as rideing the tail on a lightless tagless monster.

bet you didnt know that! ha!
    but wait theirs more.......
    Matty, you slay me. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy View Post
    I'm surprised nobody here got the big 500,000th view post
    There is one of them warrighaygey things in this picture.
    Hes standing on the shoreline
    hint:You might need a magnifying glass to see him

Holy jeebiss it has gone over a half million views. . . . who knew?. . .

Images

Quote Originally Posted by warraghiyagey View Post
    Holy jeebiss it has gone over a half million views. . . . who knew?. . .
    kinda like a car wreck

you don't wanna look but.........
    If you find yourself in a fair fight; your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog View Post
    kinda like a car wreck

you don't wanna look but.........

True for sure...
    KK4VKZ -SOTA-SUMMITS ON THE AIR-
    SUPPORT LNT

Images

Just to clear things up......the only reason this thread was started was because I saw a thread entitled "No Such Thing as a Woodsy" which was started by the Wargy dude......In response, I decided to begin this thread if for no other reason, the fact that I can pronounce Woodsy, but I can't for the life of me pronounce Waragiyagiaghi!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird62 View Post
    Just to clear things up......the only reason this thread was started was because I saw a thread entitled "No Such Thing as a Woodsy" which was started by the Wargy dude......In response, I decided to begin this thread if for no other reason, the fact that I can pronounce Woodsy, but I can't for the life of me pronounce Waragiyagiaghi!
    . . . so this is all your fault. . . . .

thinking of a thread called" for those about to cock" all about guns on the trail and how they arent as much fun as a simple warrenistotalygay thread. also, does ice cream have to be cold? and could hot icecream solve alot of the problems in places wher they like it but its cold year round? a nice warm bowel of steeming chocolat penut butter rasin and corn cream? yes.do hiker farts make sound if a deaf farter does it alone in a woods?and finaly,...what about a band called deaf farter? would they get in trouble for useing deaf?i mean, did lepers get mad at def leper? or were they lepords? maby those spots were bad/ whoda thunk? ur thread is old and weak and tired. me and some of the young writters have come up with a solution to your decrepedness. its called humor. laughing? yeah. im gonna drink on it. smell ya later.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone
    american as rideing the tail on a lightless tagless monster
    Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone
    thinking of a thread called" for those about to cock" all about guns on the trail and how they arent as much fun as a simple warrenistotalygay thread.
    I am, just, well,...

Matty, write a book and I promise I'll edit it. We'll be rich and stuff.
    Skids

Insanity: Asking about inseams over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein, (attributed)

Ok, this is pretty close to getting one

I can justify it this time

After all, it's been awhile since I've gotten an 0.

++ New Posts ++