WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    Musta notta gotta lotta sleep last night. Heater's Avatar
    Images

Congrats on finishing!

But... The oh-8 oh-8 clip was the gayest thing I have ever witnessed.

Were you part of that?
    ~~^^^~~^^~^^^~~~^^^^^~^~
    Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it.

Unfortunately, we cannot make the GAthering. Both Wak and I are still pretty sick, I cant hear from the infection I got in Monson. We talked about it but she has to get her stuff in order to move south with me.

Yes, i was part of the 08. I dont think it was gay at all. Just our little chant for the class of 08. Yes we did the chant on Katahdin but no footage.

So yea, thank you to everyone that supported us. The emails have been great. We will see some of you at the So Ruck.

MATTIE- are you going to the Gathering? If so, we wont see you in Philly because that is the weekend we are coming down.

Hey Chac, just so you know, the solo summit shot of you on the sign ought to be a poster.

Nice work!!

So friends and family want to know what is next. First a job and some income. Longterm is another big hike. Im addicted to it. So with that said, we are going to be working on a possible PCT hike in 2012. I think Wak has done all she wants with the AT in terms of Long Distance.

Registered User Mother's Finest's Avatar

congrats

peace
    mf

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Chaco View Post
    MATTIE- are you going to the Gathering? If so, we wont see you in Philly because that is the weekend we are coming down.
    I hope you arrive at least a day early...so I can make good on the offer to buy the cheesesteaks and Yuenglings.
    ('Cause I am going to the Gathering...)

Quote Originally Posted by camojack View Post
    I hope you arrive at least a day early...so I can make good on the offer to buy the cheesesteaks and Yuenglings.
    ('Cause I am going to the Gathering...)
    We will be arriving in Philly on Friday Oct 10, staying Saturday and leaving Sunday.

Images

So friends and family want to know what is next. First a job and some income. Longterm is another big hike. Im addicted to it. So with that said, we are going to be working on a possible PCT hike in 2012. I think Wak has done all she wants with the AT in terms of Long Distance.
    Yup, after over 5000 miles of long distance on the AT, i'm feeling it's time to expand to other trails!! Dont get me wrong, i'll always love the AT, and i know i'll hike on it again, but probably not anything as long as a thru or huge section like i've just done!!

the PCT has always intrigued me....we're gonna start researching about it soon!!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by wakapak View Post
    Yup, after over 5000 miles of long distance on the AT, i'm feeling it's time to expand to other trails!! Dont get me wrong, i'll always love the AT, and i know i'll hike on it again, but probably not anything as long as a thru or huge section like i've just done!!

the PCT has always intrigued me....we're gonna start researching about it soon!!
    You will NOT be dissapointed!
    Anything's within walking distance if you've got the time.
    GA-ME 03, LT 04/06, PCT 07'

I've only seen a wee bit of it... but what I've seen was beautiful, and I'll definitely be back for more. As far as views go, it leaves the AT in the dust. And I say that with all due respect to the AT, which (in places at least) is magnificent.

Registered User BipolarStroller's Avatar
    Images

Congrats to you and Wak and all the othe '08-ers, sorry I haven't been following as closely as I shoulda, been a bit preoccupied, sorry I missed the party but theres always NEXT TIME!!!!
    Just wanted to say "much love" TO YOU AND WAK, before blocking wb from my laptop, cant' wait to see pictures!
    Incredible, and with all the bad weather, GOOD JOB! Oh, and Congrats to Wak on her 5,000, awesome to say the least!

where you folks planning on staying in Philly? Are you gonna be downtown? because I can probably get downtown on Friday afternoon/evening to buy you guys some beers.

peace
    mf

Probably staying with a friend one night in the city them with Mattie one night. Would love to see you too.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarStroller View Post
    Congrats to you and Wak and all the othe '08-ers, sorry I haven't been following as closely as I shoulda, been a bit preoccupied, sorry I missed the party but theres always NEXT TIME!!!!
    Just wanted to say "much love" TO YOU AND WAK, before blocking wb from my laptop, cant' wait to see pictures!
    Incredible, and with all the bad weather, GOOD JOB! Oh, and Congrats to Wak on her 5,000, awesome to say the least!

Thanks Girl!!! and no worries about not following closely, i wasn't great at keeping in touch with folks, so sorry on my part on that one!!! Hope you are wonderful!!! Keep in touch!!

cool

i be there will talk to matt tomorrow about it

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Cool

We will be arriving in Philly on Friday Oct 10, staying Saturday and leaving Sunday.
    I wish you'd be arriving a day (or so) earlier; I'm planning on leaving for the Gathering by 10 AM next Friday...

Images

I wish you'd be arriving a day (or so) earlier; I'm planning on leaving for the Gathering by 10 AM next Friday...

yeah, i wish we could leave earlier, but trying to do the whole visit family and friends up here (in NH) and get my stuff in order before relocating south.....

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Question

yeah, i wish we could leave earlier, but trying to do the whole visit family and friends up here (in NH) and get my stuff in order before relocating south.....
    Well...I'll be back from the Gathering on Sunday evening. How long were you guys going to be in the area?

Images

Well...I'll be back from the Gathering on Sunday evening. How long were you guys going to be in the area?
    we're leaving Philly Sunday to drive down to Greensboro NC to Chaco's place....

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Question

we're leaving Philly Sunday to drive down to Greensboro NC to Chaco's place....
    Sunday when? I'll be back sometime in the PM that day...

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
++ New Posts ++