WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
    Images

Maybe they've gone to bed. After all it is late at night.

Panzer

Quote Originally Posted by camojack View Post
    Where's Waldo, er, Matthewski?
    just heard on my cop scanner thingy that there's a clean shaven yankee lookin' guy casing the neighborhood . it's matty. i think all these hikers look the same

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    just heard on my cop scanner thingy that there's a clean shaven yankee lookin' guy casing the neighborhood . it's matty. i think all these hikers look the same
    Yankee lookin', huh? Matt looks more Middle Eastern to me...like any number of taxi drivers.

"The call is coming from inside your house!""

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by warraghiyagey View Post
    "The call is coming from inside your house!""
    Interestingly enough, Matthewski did call from inside Lone Wolf and Gypsy's house last night...but they knew he was there.

tows house. morning: 639 am tricks comes out of room one at mt rodgers and bolts to wolfs for the coffie of death. one and a half poops and 16 mins later i bolt for the coffie at lwolfs witch has the bite of an allagater with pirates nose meat mixed in. after vera missing kink learned shotguns, and after tow made arrangements to go with gypsy to the ballet, and cowboys biscuts and gravy, and then after i made oats in lwolfs kitch and more methexstractcoffie syrup,........and more guns , allagater pictures of wolf and pirate being allagater killer/eaterers, and after baltimore jack tarlins breakfast he started makeing at miss janets for us last night, today went cold cause were not leaving today, and after tricks leaves soon to retrieve said baltimore jack tarlin from janets and brings him here, and one and three quarters more poops, and ciggs, witch im smokeing again, and some showing of pics of a stray dog that is out at backbone rock was shown around to find its owner,...some peeing,...and a weirdo flavored water or two i bought by accedent instead of regular water,...was drank,....its 1025.
    matthewski

dances called this am. he is haveing a hiker deliver my staff to springer shelter today to be left for me like a car , vale delivered. whatever that is. tricks is mad cause i wont drive his car to a point just down a road for us to use after we hike a little later. i exsplained i wont and cant and dont know how and am scared of driving and he really ia pissed and im sorry but hes an ass for suggesting it and he could find wonder to do it but he thinks anybody can just drive a mile on a mountian road. cause their wont be other cars. i told him i dont know all the buttons and shifters and he still thinks im doin it and is lookin at me really with a suck look. tricks? come down to earth. i am only your friend. im not a driver! damm biatchest.
    made incredible vids of dots. will upload later. wolf karyoky and group singing and air gutars and loud lucidity.really rare shots of wolf i snapped in his house i cant show. but dots,....well,,youll all love these.
    matthewski

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    dances called this am. he is haveing a hiker deliver my staff to springer shelter today to be left for me like a car , vale delivered. whatever that is. tricks is mad cause i wont drive his car to a point just down a road for us to use after we hike a little later. i exsplained i wont and cant and dont know how and am scared of driving and he really ia pissed and im sorry but hes an ass for suggesting it and he could find wonder to do it but he thinks anybody can just drive a mile on a mountian road. cause their wont be other cars. i told him i dont know all the buttons and shifters and he still thinks im doin it and is lookin at me really with a suck look. tricks? come down to earth. i am only your friend. im not a driver! damm biatchest.
    made incredible vids of dots. will upload later. wolf karyoky and group singing and air gutars and loud lucidity.really rare shots of wolf i snapped in his house i cant show. but dots,....well,,youll all love these.
    I don't have my Matty decoder ring handy, but it seems a mile is not too far to walk instead of driving. You guys are hikers, right?

Journal Entries
    Images

You guys see how Matty writes? Well he speaks it as well. Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by The Only Wanderer View Post
    You guys see how Matty writes? Well he speaks it as well. Whew!
    Thanks for sharing. I was afraid to ask.

was that him eating a bowl of Cherios in a hospital gown in the middle of a busy intersection I saw a few weeks ago?

Default Matthewski Driving

tricks is mad cause i wont drive his car to a point just down a road for us to use after we hike a little later. i exsplained i wont and cant and dont know how and am scared of driving and he really ia pissed and im sorry but hes an ass for suggesting it and he could find wonder to do it but he thinks anybody can just drive a mile on a mountian road. cause their wont be other cars. i told him i dont know all the buttons and shifters and he still thinks im doin it and is lookin at me really with a suck look. tricks? come down to earth. i am only your friend. im not a driver!
    Attention, Tricks
    Listen to Matt. He is only allowed to clean the inside of vehicles! He is not a driver!

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

MAtt should not even be allowed to be in cars! He broke my seat by sitting on it!
    Now, I must also add that I drive a car with almost a 1/4 million miles on it....but he did it!

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

i think tricks and matty are on thier way to erwin to pick up B. Jack's sorry ass and Janet's too hopefully, then back to damascus for a dinner party at the Wolf Den hostel.

i think tricks and matty are on thier way to erwin to pick up B. Jack's sorry ass and Janet's too hopefully, then back to damascus for a dinner party at the Wolf Den hostel.
    With all these parties being publicly announced, you might consider installing some webcams at the Wolf Den and Dot's. That might save you and others some typing on what went on. You could charge a small fee to cover costs. Call it the Lone Wolf Channel. Interviews with the white/blue/yellow blazers could be fun. You might have to find a translater for Matty though.

the hiker formaly known as Wonderfoot
    Images

With sympathy to my liver, I shall arrive after work....tux and all!

The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose............................................ ...
    Strong and content I travel the open road
    ~Walt Whitman Song of the open road

Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
    With sympathy to my liver, I shall arrive after work....tux and all!
    I drank way too much caffeine last night. Matty wanted a good strong cup of coffee and I had some dark roast from Starbucks so we slammed that down and then at Dots I started off with a diet pepsi and topped that off with a whole pitcher full of sweet southern ice tea, (that was after I drank two full glasses of the stuff before I decided I needed a whole pitcher of that delicacy.) Then after I get home I notice a half cup that either Matty or I did not drink of the coffee and slammed that down my windy pipe.

Needless to say I had me the trots there for awhile and man did I ever pee a river. So after all that's taken care of I should have added some H2O to flush the pipes out but unstead I decide to hit the sack at 1 am and I notice how fast my heart is beating. All at once I felt like I was a floating and my chest was tight and my heart started pounding! And I thought, "here it is, death by caffeine!" That went on for about an hour until I finally dozed off.

My chest has been sore since I rolled out of bed..........

tows house. best internet in dam ass kissers. all morn shutteling to erwin to pick up miss janet and blojack. janet haveing famoly cant attend wolfs meatfest. in a few we will go to market to buy blood and sinue. we need blood and sinue to proceed. tommorow, springer! i really dont know what all the fuss is about. packrat is the finnest shuttel driver anywhere. he has logged miles to the moon and back hauling for trucking 20 plus years. i slept like a poop in the back of mt rodgers van o compfort. jack was delivered to dam ass kiss land and we are compleete. sept gypsys still on her way from florida driving to bloody steak nite here in the very nexsus of trail and einsteins frontal lobe. what? oh. im all weird cause im thruhiking. i forgot. i have two quarts of creek and jack has 6. we will die or hike tommorow i feel.
    matthewski

Default Got to talk to Matthewski and Baltimore Jack on the phone a bit ago...

They're having a GREAT time, in and around the Trail, and among fellow hiker people. I wish I was there, instead of on a muddy/snowy oil rig. See you at Trail Days, guys!

talked to luke on his oil rig. jelosy feels so good when its dished out on account of your thru. ms is the best. jack and him agree on some and not on others but in the style of matthewskis being a social butterfly and polinating as my job, him and luke talkin trail trash got my gander up. i mean of course , made me feel good. jack has lots of food to add to the nascar meatfest 500. wolf is polite and genorous and kind. im worried. its so not him but it seems real. hes smells clean like allways. wolf is so marine like in his grooming. respect.
    matthewski

Page 8 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++