WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1782
    ...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by trailangelmary View Post
    Please let Matt know my cell # is not working. I dropped phone in sink of water. Tell him to call my home phone.
    Thanks
    Will do.

Catskill 3500 #1575
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotasmith View Post
    I'll be thruing again next year, and would enjoy an encore of the gentle, benign intellectual chaos that is hiking around Matthewski.
    Intellectual chaos?

to minnisota smith
    wow . from all acounts and the media,.. it seems to be true,.. that in point of fact ,...you sir are indeed,.... quite,..... the man!you da man boy! you go on down that trail little man.you tell dem rocks where they can go! get rowdy bits! you show them sun and moon whos boss. you hike till they asleep and before they wake . walk boy walk! dont you dare ever use the b word ( boreing) in my presence again. you are always up . do you understand private?!no gloom, no glum,. no late winey starts. this is prim time bits.an you da show. now we want details. its the middle of the summer heat. all the women who can , have left the city. my hike is over till next feb 18th. and you are living our collective dream. so i want details and i want them now! are you seeing many thrus? southbounders interesting?whats your mental state? got any snickers dark?how much cooking ya doin? we all wish you well minnisota. and although the posts are way down,.....thats cause the people are all gone fishin,....we here at base camp send you our heartfelt best wishes and hopes. godspeed my friend minnisota.

i have 7 months to prepare to thru next feb 18th. this last few days have been spent in philly reflecting on the beauty of my hike. i have spoken less words in these days than i ever did. i dwell on the sheer raw beauty and the lifelong friends i have anew. my hike ended due to strees at home. i felt a great disturbance in the force and left yoda and my training early to rescue my friends and family. i know, ben o b one,..i should have stayed. but my son needs me and now has three or more arrests and as many pending court cases. he has chosen to self destruct like 18 year olds so oft must. i have the lord god in my pocket so i know ill be fine. but watching the one you love suffer leaves a bad taste after each bite of hike. we did have such fun . my 4 months and 2 days were the best times ive known for many a moonturn. chaco and wakapak and johnney and cereal and ab baraccus and the jersy girls and wild oats and bone lady and two beers and baltimore jack and trail angel mary and mothers finest and dances with mice and mala and the dude and pat and vicky and miss janet and tow and tank and all of you,..i love.
    matthewski

here are the reasons i have quit four thruhikes. and what i beleve i heard the trail whisper to me in its kind tru voice.

go home , your stupid.
    go home, your son is two and needs you.
    go home and break up with your girlfriend.
    go home and sell your art.
    matthewski

here are the reasons i have quit four thruhikes. and what i beleve i heard the trail whisper to me in its kind tru voice.

go home, your son is two and needs you.
    go home and break up with your girlfriend.
    go home and pay your taxes.
    go home and sell your art.
    matthewski

Journal Entries
    Images

hang in there matty, at least we know you have the common sensed courtesy of doing the right thing because you in fact do have the Lord speaking right thoughts into your head.........and you are listening......

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    i have 7 months to prepare to thru next feb 18th. this last few days have been spent in philly reflecting on the beauty of my hike. i have spoken less words in these days than i ever did. i dwell on the sheer raw beauty and the lifelong friends i have anew. my hike ended due to strees at home. i felt a great disturbance in the force and left yoda and my training early to rescue my friends and family. i know, ben o b one,..i should have stayed. but my son needs me and now has three or more arrests and as many pending court cases. he has chosen to self destruct like 18 year olds so oft must. i have the lord god in my pocket so i know ill be fine. but watching the one you love suffer leaves a bad taste after each bite of hike. we did have such fun . my 4 months and 2 days were the best times ive known for many a moonturn. chaco and wakapak and johnney and cereal and ab baraccus and the jersy girls and wild oats and bone lady and two beers and baltimore jack and trail angel mary and mothers finest and dances with mice and mala and the dude and pat and vicky and miss janet and tow and tank and all of you,..i love.
    I hope everything works out so you can do it up right next time.

Quote Originally Posted by camojack View Post
    I hope everything works out so you can do it up right next time.
    Yeah to that. Plus, I have a gross of bacon waiting in my freezer in CT that was meant for Matty's entry to New England.

Default Bacon

Plus, I have a gross of bacon waiting in my freezer in CT that was meant for Matty's entry to New England.
    A gross of bacon? Is that 144 slices?

Images

What ever decision you make will be the right one. :::enter biggest cliche of all time:::::: The trail isn't going anywhere Matt.
    Anything's within walking distance if you've got the time.
    GA-ME 03, LT 04/06, PCT 07'

Just hike when and as often as you can Matty!

Quote Originally Posted by trailangelmary View Post
    A gross of bacon? Is that 144 slices?
    I heard he likes to wrap himself in the stuff.

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
    I heard he likes to wrap himself in the stuff.
    Only so the other hikers will play with him.

J/K!

i will now become even more contravercial. and spell up a storm of dicktion. the very verbs and nowns and adjatives will schreek and curl with each key tap i type. the infrastructure of humanity will recoil in confused horror and fall to the depths of falling. lollypops will fail. presidendts will cower under desks with interns. even the very jerry sienfeild show will ceace to exist in the wake of my furryhummors. i , matthewski declair the appalachian trail,.........and its associated funnybobs and walkaloters,...to be ,.........nice.
    matthewski

Hey Matty, in a couple weeks I'll be heading north to VT (back in Atlanta now) If you need a ride to get back on the trail just let me know.

Catskill 3500 #1575
    Images

i will now become even more contravercial. and spell up a storm of dicktion. the very verbs and nowns and adjatives will schreek and curl with each key tap i type. the infrastructure of humanity will recoil in confused horror and fall to the depths of falling. lollypops will fail. presidendts will cower under desks with interns. even the very jerry sienfeild show will ceace to exist in the wake of my furryhummors. i , matthewski declair the appalachian trail,.........and its associated funnybobs and walkaloters,...to be ,.........nice.
    Matt, When are you going to pack up your son and your stuff and move out to the country? Don't you feel trapped living in Philadelphia while your heart is out in the woods?

no..............
    matthewski

Catskill 3500 #1575
    Images

no..............
    You sure? I think you'd be right at home in a place like Hanover, NH.

i have been on a single tracked mission since i was 5. i will live in the city and play in the country. people moveing to the country is what makes citys. i belive my art needs the number of eyes looking at it the city provides. if i were rich i would live in the getto. its what i respect. carveing out a big chunk of beauty never lasts. useing a dark pit hollow shell of a crakhouse for my base of worldwide art exsploits, now thats propper.
    matthewski

Journal Entries
    Images

now thats propper.
    is that kind of like "poppers?"

Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast
++ New Posts ++