WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by dixicritter View Post
    Here's the way the system is set up I just went into the adminCP to check before I answered this to be sure.

The yearly donation is $10, if someone pays more than that the system automatically adds time to their subscription expiration date based on how much they paid over the $10. So say you paid $20, you'd get a 2 year subscription.

If you paid an odd amount like $15 the system automatically figures out the number of months to add on. We don't have to do a thing, it is all automatic.
    No, No ,No. That is not how it works. The site accepts a yearly donation from you. You have the choice of paying between $10 and $100 for a 365 donation to the site which also adds you as a donating member. No matter what you pay it is only for 365 days.

If you make another donation before the 365 days is up then it will calculate when the first donation was due to expire and add another 365 days onto the end of that.
    AT Troll (2010)
    Time does not wait for you, it keeps on rolling.

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    No, No ,No. That is not how it works. The site accepts a yearly donation from you. You have the choice of paying between $10 and $100 for a 365 donation to the site which also adds you as a donating member. No matter what you pay it is only for 365 days.

If you make another donation before the 365 days is up then it will calculate when the first donation was due to expire and add another 365 days onto the end of that.
    I said I was probably wrong. I only did a quick look, however I did notice that some users have expiration dates past a year. So I made an assumption that was apparently wrong.

You've explained why I saw that in this post though. Sorry about that.

Default So...

Where is the mailing address for sending in a donation, for those of us who don't use PayPal?

Registered User Frolicking Dinosaurs's Avatar
    Images

Send donations to:
    159 Oak Hill Road
    Litchfield, ME 04350

Journal Entries
    Images

The mailing address can be found at this link here http://www.whiteblaze.net/index.php?...onating_member.
    AT Troll (2010)
    Time does not wait for you, it keeps on rolling.

Whiteblaze.net User Agreement.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
++ New Posts ++