Rockhound-"for you old pfart i apologize."
No user by that name on this site. Is that the person you report may (or may not) have hiked the trail in 37 days?
Rockhound-"I am sorry you are so miserable and have nothing better to do than continue to berate me for posting information I retrieved from from the Thru-hikers Handbook.
No one is 'berating you for posting' anything, although you're certainly doing a number on yourself. If your reading comprehension was higher you would have got what everyone has been telling you which is: "You still haven't grasped that it has nothing to do with that obviously wrong information, it is your knee-jerk reaction to it. Anyone with any integrity, finding they had posted wrong information, would have instantly done their mea culpa and let it go."

And no one is miserable because of your hilarious posts, unless you are. Everyone is greatly enjoying this thread, although it may be moved to the 'humor' section if you continue.

Rockhound-"I know it must somehow be my fault for any wrong info in that book even though I have never met Wingfoot or Bob McCaw and had nothing to do with its publication.
For the umteenth time, you just don't get it, do you?