WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
    Images

Could a Ninja do it?
    SGT Rock
    http://hikinghq.net

My 2008 Trail Journal of the BMT/AT

BMT Thru-Hikers' Guide
    -----------------------------------------

NO SNIVELING

Section Hiking Knucklehead Hooch's Avatar
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rock View Post
    Could a Ninja do it?
    Of course. A ninja could do it with a sip of water, a Moon Pie, no shower and 10 hours sleep for the entire 30 day's time.
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Images

Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rock View Post
    Could a Ninja do it?
    Hang on, are we talking real no kidding ninja or movie ninja?
    "If you play a Nicleback song backwards, you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward, you'll hear Nickleback." - Dave Grohl

Getting out as much as I can..which is never enough. :) Mags's Avatar

Has to be said:

Chuck Norris doesn't set speed records, he just stands still and the trail moves for him...
    Paul "Mags" Magnanti
    http://pmags.com
    Twitter: @pmagsco
    Facebook: pmagsblog

The true harvest of my life is intangible...a little stardust caught,a portion of the rainbow I have clutched -Thoreau

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    Has to be said:

Chuck Norris doesn't set speed records, he just stands still and the trail moves for him...
    ok so how fast is he going? would he be done in 30 days?
    He who dies with the most toys, still dies.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    Has to be said:

Chucks been going through a rough patch lately ...
    You can never appreciate the shade of a tree unless you sweat in the sun.-- Author Unknown

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Hang on, are we talking real no kidding ninja or movie ninja?
    Movie Ninjas wouldn't need 30 days. They could leap onto tops of mountains using a few backflips.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by gungho View Post
    Movie Ninjas wouldn't need 30 days. They could leap onto tops of mountains using a few backflips.
    Good point. That's sad about chuck, maybe they can get him work by doing a made for TV Walker movie or something.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by doggiebag View Post
    Chucks been going through a rough patch lately ...
    One thing is for sure he will not go hungry

Heath Ledger couldn't do it.

Images

One thing is for sure he will not go hungry
    Might work against him. Would you really take a roundhouse from Chuck just so he can eat? I'd give him a couple Little Debbies and tell him to keep the kick, thanks.

Images

What about Arnie?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hooch View Post
    Might work against him. Would you really take a roundhouse from Chuck just so he can eat? I'd give him a couple Little Debbies and tell him to keep the kick, thanks.
    I don't know,it just depends on what town he is in.I can see a bunch of rednecks sitting around bragging about being roundkicked by chuck Norris and living to tell about it

But I believe, yes I believe, I said I believe
    Images

Hey ya'll:
    Breaking news, it will be printed in my local newspaper tomorrow that I will attempt to hike the Appalachian Trail, the whole thing, in one day. I am going to to do this with a 25 pound pack, hope to make it lighter. Wolf, I will need support in Damascus, no time to start. Rock, I need you to have the Army clear the trail for me, I can't have anything in my way.

No naysayers welcome, this is my dream, and I will not tolerate negative feedback.

Kirby

Images

Arnie doesn't have a chess club. I heard Chucks back up to speed from his rough patch.
    You can never appreciate the shade of a tree unless you sweat in the sun.-- Author Unknown

Images

I don't know,it just depends on what town he is in.I can see a bunch of rednecks sitting around bragging about being roundkicked by chuck Norris and living to tell about it
    They all say the same thing as they're about to be kicked......"Hey y'all, watch this!"

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Hey ya'll:
    Breaking news, it will be printed in my local newspaper tomorrow that I will attempt to hike the Appalachian Trail, the whole thing, in one day. I am going to to do this with a 25 pound pack, hope to make it lighter. Wolf, I will need support in Damascus, no time to start. Rock, I need you to have the Army clear the trail for me, I can't have anything in my way.

No naysayers welcome, this is my dream, and I will not tolerate negative feedback.

Kirby
    Their's no doubt that you can do it...LOL I am behind you 100%..LOL You will only need to average 45.3 miles every 30 minutes which is very doable...LOL

Good one Kirby

http://www.myspace.com/officialbillville Mountain Dew's Avatar

:banana

Wildcowboy, "For your information I walk a 12 minute mile with a 40 Lb pack...and that is not flat lands either..." .... Where did you actually do this for more than ...ohhhh..say....20 miles ? I'm guessingn that you haven't ever done it. You just made it up to sound believable.

Wildcowboy, "and for your information 5mph isn't even close to jogging...I have no clue where yall got that from...." .... I use to be a personal trainer so THAT is how I know you have zero clue as to what you speak of. Even for a very tall male anything over 5 to 6 mph and you have NO CHOICE but to start running. So YES YES and YES it is "close" to running. I'd love to see you try to hike up ANY of the big mountains on the A.T. with your 40 lb pack at 5 mph and maintain that to the top. Dude, your turlly hilarious and I expect bipolar or something along those lines.

Please share with us your starting date. I'd love to be even 50 miles north of Springer that day to sit and laugh my arse off at you when you don't show. This isn't about us trying to shoot down your dreams but rather giving you a harsh reality check. Not to mention some of us have called you on obvious lies that you are trying to push off on us. I notice you don't answer A-trains questions either. You have no answer for reasonable questions that beg to be answered.

I like how you say this isn't about the attention..... THAT is what it is ALL about to you...that is why you went to the media with this BS.

Before you start crying more about people attacking you just know that when you start spewing such humerous BS you are asking for a reality check such as you are getting here on WB. I'm betting that you can't do the entire A.T. in 60 days muchless 30. We aren't attacking you. You are attacking you and we are just affirming reality that you can't handle.

This is classic and very very very humerous.
    THE Mairnttt...Boys of Dryland '03 (an unplanned Billville suburb)
    http://www.AT2003.com
    [email protected]
    http://www.myspace.com/hudson_hartson

WildCowboy, I've got a real question here.

How are you planning to resupply, and what are you planning to eat? Also, what about cooking it?

Images

You know the answer to our dilemma of proving WC actually did the trail in the amount of time he said he would is solved on another thread: A personal locator beacon. We can track him to see when he's where and so on. Everyone chip in.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
++ New Posts ++