WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by L. Wolf View Post
    nope. just an ***hole that was born and raised in R.I.
    Which town/city?

Quote Originally Posted by jessebrent View Post
    Why all the hostility. What Snowsurfer plans to do seems reasonable. There is no comparision between his plan and wild cowboy. A $1500 thru hike is possible a 30 day non support thru hike is not.
    Good luck Snowsurfer.
    I agree. Not only doable but it has been done. All it takes is the right person with the right attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by L. Wolf View Post
    Little Rhodies. Mags is the Italian though. He may know something about gangsters.
    About 15 years ago I was working near Saugus, MA. I believe it was route 1 or 1a. At lunch we were heading to Papa Ginos. Missed the exit and took the next one to turn around and go back, There was a 2nd PG's at this exit. Real close to the first one. Back at the first one, the mob tried to rub out Frank "Caddilac Frank " Salleme. I would have been an eye witness

coyote whips, you seem pretty upset anyone couyld possibly want or have the will power to do what i will do. just because you don't have the inner strength to accomplish what i will doesn't mean you should get all crazy over it. kill me c'mon, with that attitude i am surprised anybody wants to be your friend *******
    cheech

coyote i see your also a masshole, go eat some more of your test biscuits chubby
    cheech

Quote Originally Posted by snowsurfer View Post
    coyote whips, you seem pretty upset anyone couyld possibly want or have the will power to do what i will do. just because you don't have the inner strength to accomplish what i will doesn't mean you should get all crazy over it. kill me c'mon, with that attitude i am surprised anybody wants to be your friend *******

You're no Siddhartha. You're just a big bucket of hubris. How about you try to achieve your goal before you go bragging about it.

Quote Originally Posted by _terrapin_ View Post
    You're no Siddhartha. You're just a big bucket of hubris. How about you try to achieve your goal before you go bragging about it.
    Africkinmen!!!!

What is it the last couple days with folks coming to WB seemingly just to find people to hate?????

coyote i see your also a masshole, go eat some more of your test biscuits chubby
    I don't know what CW's posts mesn, but from what others of his that I have read I don't think he bears any malice

Images

Quote Originally Posted by warraghiyagey View Post
    What is it the last couple days with folks coming to WB seemingly just to find people to hate?????
    It's because there are a few threads on trailforums which mention much controversy over here at WB about censored threads regarding Meredith's dissapearance. I believe this probably caught a lot of peoples attention, those who decided to come over and stir the pot. Just a guess.
    Anything's within walking distance if you've got the time.
    GA-ME 03, LT 04/06, PCT 07'

Quote Originally Posted by A-Train View Post
    It's because there are a few threads on trailforums which mention much controversy over here at WB about censored threads regarding Meredith's dissapearance. I believe this probably caught a lot of peoples attention, those who decided to come over and stir the pot. Just a guess.
    Thanks AT. Makes sense. Probably by tomorrow they'll be looking for other carpets to piss on.

Images

Be nice.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by OregonHiker View Post
    I don't know what CW's posts mesn, but from what others of his that I have read I don't think he bears any malice
    It's Buddhist humor. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. It means, ask the question if you must, but find out for yourself; basically Hike Your Own Hike.

If snowsurfer sees malice in my post, I expect the source is inside him.

you are correct a-train. i will be resupplying on the fly and my resupply stops will be stretched out further than normal. 7-12 days apart in some cases but not many. mostly in the easier stretches that don't gain or drop a whole lot in elevation.
    I wasn't trying to discourage you. I was really suggesting that if you want to do the AT on $1500 then you might want to start living that way now. How much do you spend on food and entertainment now? How long do you go in your current lifestyle between restaraunts? I'm only asking because I used to be extremely frugal myself in my younger years, and rather miss it in many ways.

Badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges! Tobit's Avatar

Ryan Jordan could do it for $500 and a 14 lb. pack. :lol:
    John Tobias (aka JT)

As in "dessert" not "desert"

Quote Originally Posted by _terrapin_ View Post
    From the grammar, syntax, spelling, and attitude, I am thinking it's Wild Cowboy reborn.

Don't feed the troll!

Quote Originally Posted by dessertrat View Post
    From the grammar, syntax, spelling, and attitude, I am thinking it's Wild Cowboy reborn.

Don't feed the troll!
    I thought we were the trolls.

I am the Walrus

i have already proven to myself by doing adventures of this magnitude that mentally and physically it will be with out a doubt no problem for me. i am not bragging i just know exactly what i am capable of. i am truly sorry that you feel threatened by my power, maybe one day you to can have the strength that i have
    cheech

oh, and coyote i know exactly what "if you meet the buddha, kill the buddha means. just trying to get a rise out of you. don't question my beliefs, when i asked who siddhartha was you didn't even know. you should all take a look back at yourselves and these posts and realize you all threw the first negative jab
    cheech

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
++ New Posts ++