WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Images

Default My latest trail DVD - copies available

Hi -

I recently completed another trail-related DVD, this time based on the 2003 long-distance season on the PCT. I have enough copies available that I can give them away to the first 30 people who respond. All I need is an address. Postage is going up on Monday, and for this type of package, rates will be more than double, so I need all the requests in by tomorrow/Friday at noon eastern time so I can ship at the lower rate. So don't be shy and send in your request (postal address). e-mail would be best, rather than private message or posting to this thread.

This is definitely my favorite one so far, as far as the artistic/editing side of things. Even thought it's primary audience is the PCT 03-ers, I also tried to design it to be something that other audiences could appreciate/benefit from as well. The DVD combines the photos and video contributions of about 50 hikers from 2003. Thousands of photos and many hours of video footage have been sorted through and edited down to create it. The result is a year-book style format that attempts to include as many people as possible from that season, as well as a great way for PCT hikers to share their photography with each other.

I suggest trying to replicate a movie theatre environment as much as possible when you watch this - a dark room with good sound quality, and in one sitting. For best picture quality, wide screen and HDTV’s should be set to a 4:3 aspect ratio.

If you have the other presentations I've done previously, this might be worth getting because I've done a bunch of things differently this time, and it might be interesting to see the contrast.....

Quick note about the DVD menu buttons -

I was having trouble with the DVD software. "Play Movie" and "Chapters" are horizontal to each other, but to move from one to the other, you have to press the up-down buttons instead of the left-right buttons. It's worth checking out the other menu pages and letting the music/imagery play out for a few minutes in each. Menu #2 is especially effective as a preview of the whole program....

this DVD is acually part of a series, and a website was recently created for all five presentations in the series: http://notesfromthetrail.com/

one last note - there's more after the closing credits, so resist pressing stop too soon.....

Send in your addresses to me by friday at noon eastern time. Thanks!

wc

Default one please mr orange vegetable

matthew claude weinstone,born, march fourth 1961, jewish,male, white, 6 foot, 180 lbs,no identifing marks or tattoos,2101 s. 16th street, philadelphia pa 19145 215 668 0898, ssn#*********, mothers madin name*******, password****, no arrests/warrents, usmc veteran, nols grad,has only one ball,(undesended testical) likes women who are demure yet trashy,lives alone, painter, works at real estate as maintenance person, born in philadelphia county, one son 17 years old, remote veiwer for government black opps program#******, code name red sniper, possible involvement with fringe groupe known only as billville, red sky abduction carried out 3/4/1967, chip # 363527888982372376, rfid sequence alfa brovo delta charly foxtrot, last known wherabouts grid 43 lat 16min43sec w lon 23min 43sec e, security risk level 12. aprehend with exstreem caution. subject is known to be in possesion of the unity device.
    matthewski

Donating Member/AT Class of 2003 - The WET year
    Images

I have it and it ROCKS !!

Thanks Weathercarrot ...

'Slogger
    The more I learn ...the more I realize I don't know.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Footslogger View Post
    I have it and it ROCKS !!
    did I send you one? when did you get it?

I think I have a copy of the New DVD...you sent one to my GA addy a while back this year???

yes??

Oh, I have a shot of you in mine taking a picture. LOL.
    Remember the meadows.

Images

You guys are thinking PCT 2004 DVD, the first one WC did.

This one WC just completed.

It is his BEST production ever.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post
    I think I have a copy of the New DVD...you sent one to my GA addy a while back this year???

yes??
    Yes - I sent you 2003 and 2006 about three weeks ago. let me know what you think. when will we see your's?

Images

I've got it and didn't even realize it. It showed up in the mail along with Pro-Deal's 2006 DVD. I thought it was a copy of your other PDT DVD from 2004. Guess I should of paid better attention.
    I'll check it out in a few minutes, or maybe after The Daily Show.
    What? Me worry??

Images

still several copies left, so feel free to send in more requests -- but no later than noon friday eastern time.....

Quote Originally Posted by weathercarrot View Post
    Yes - I sent you 2003 and 2006 about three weeks ago. let me know what you think. when will we see your's?
    Trail Days Sat'day after the talent show 5 pm

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lion King View Post
    Trail Days Sat'day after the talent show 5 pm

I'm in CA, so I can't make it this year. do you have copies? will you show it anywhere else?

I'm in CA, so I can't make it this year. do you have copies? will you show it anywhere else?

The Gathering If I can set it up.

Who knows???

Ill be on teh ADT then but I will come back for the gathering I hope.

I should have some copies May 16th

...your worst nightmare!
    Journal Entries
    Images

Exclamation Tmi

Quote Originally Posted by mweinstone View Post
    matthew claude weinstone,born, march fourth 1961, jewish,male, white, 6 foot, 180 lbs,no identifing marks or tattoos,2101 s. 16th street, philadelphia pa 19145 215 668 0898, ssn#*********, mothers madin name*******, password****, no arrests/warrents, usmc veteran, nols grad,has only one ball,(undesended testical) likes women who are demure yet trashy,lives alone, painter, works at real estate as maintenance person, born in philadelphia county, one son 17 years old, remote veiwer for government black opps program#******, code name red sniper, possible involvement with fringe groupe known only as billville, red sky abduction carried out 3/4/1967, chip # 363527888982372376, rfid sequence alfa brovo delta charly foxtrot, last known wherabouts grid 43 lat 16min43sec w lon 23min 43sec e, security risk level 12. aprehend with exstreem caution. subject is known to be in possesion of the unity device.
    Duly noted.

weathercarrot, did you get my email. i sent it from my neighbors computer, mine is still down. i sent it yesterday.
    Peanuts (aka i.j.)
    "A womans place its on the trail"

Images

WC, I sent you an email with address for sending me a copy -- and thanks for the offer! Hope I'm not too late!

Quote Originally Posted by iesman69 View Post
    WC, I sent you an email with address for sending me a copy -- and thanks for the offer! Hope I'm not too late!
    I just did the same.
    I would much rather be anywhere on a trail right now
    than just sitting in front of some computer reading about it.

Donating Member/AT Class of 2003 - The WET year
    Images

did I send you one? when did you get it?
    ==================================

YUP ...you did. Got it via your the pct-l announcement. Arrived a week or so ago.

OUTSTANDING !!

'Slogger
    The more I learn ...the more I realize I don't know.

PM me your addy Ill make sure you get one, as you always look out for others.

Images

Looks like I've gone over my limit. I'm out of envelopes, and everything needs to go out in the next few hours. postage is almost doubling for this kind of package, and today is the last day for the old rate.

To everyone receiving one, feel free to make copies for others. you can even offer more on whiteblaze or elsewhere if you'd like. Just don't sell it - this is a non-commercial gift to the trail community.... thanks.

Images

Default DVD's shipped

It is done. Just shipped 78 packages - mostly a combination of at-l and whiteblaze requests. Enjoy!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
++ New Posts ++