WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Smile Looking for 2007 AT thru-hiking partner (2006 training)

Hey everyone Im Krystal. I am 19. Will be 20 in October and i am looking for somebody or a few people to Hike the Appalachian trail wiht me next June. I would like to do the SouthBound hike, but im not picky. I am hoping to find someone soon, so we can train together and do practice weekend hikes to get ready for the 6 month journy. If you dont live nearby, we can always train seperatly, but i would hope to meet at least once before we go on our hike. I am a pretty strong hiker, but have never done a thru-hike or even an overnight hike. However, I am hoping to get used to it this year. (thus the need for a training partner) If going southbound, I would like to leave the last week in May or the first in June. (i want to make sure im back by Christmas) If northbound, I would like to leave late march. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Happy hiking : D

Krystal

(p.s. 1) IM hoping to find someone around my age. Preferably no older than 25. thanks
    2)Guys, im only looking for a friendship and hiking partner. I have a boyfriend, so please dont e-mail me if you are looking for anything more than a partner/friendship)

You will easily find a hiking partner while hiking the AT. There are many hikers who start from Springer leaving solo, but ended up in group. You will be fine.

Flash Hand

Images

Do you care to hike with a 21 year old male?? i dont wont to come on like a weird-o....let me know.

Images

I tried to e-mail you but I'm not sure if it sent. My names Kristen I'm 18 years old and I live on Long Island. I would be so happy to hike with another girl around my age.
    peace.

Default Thru Hike

Hello

Do you know anyone who is looking for a deaf thru hike parnter? Let me know! I'm gonna hit the trail on april 1st.

Julio

++ New Posts ++