WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Zero Day Stay Hostel in Cascade, Maryland

Looks like a relatively new hostel in Cascade, Maryland. Reviews on FarOut are looking good. Anyone on whiteblaze know anything else about the place? I did a search and haven't seen any posts about it yet. I do really like a hostel you can easily walk to from the trail.
    AT Flip Flop (HF to ME, HF to GA) Thru Hike 2023; LT End-to-Ender 2017; NH 48/48 2015-2021; 21 of 159usForests.com

Its "currently closed for construction", not sure how old the post is or when the "construction" will be finished. https://www.zerodaystay.com/

My mistake "*Closed temporary for Construction Work*".

Default Zero Day Stay Hostel in Cascade MD

Quote Originally Posted by somers515 View Post
    Looks like a relatively new hostel in Cascade, Maryland. Reviews on FarOut are looking good. Anyone on whiteblaze know anything else about the place? I did a search and haven't seen any posts about it yet. I do really like a hostel you can easily walk to from the trail.
    Hi -- hope you enjoyed your stay at Zero Day. Yes, starting April 20, we're a full-service hiker hostel (beds, priv rooms, or priv apt), and we're just 1 block from the Appalachian Trail: zerodaystay.com

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDayStay View Post
    Hi -- hope you enjoyed your stay at Zero Day. Yes, starting April 20, we're a full-service hiker hostel (beds, priv rooms, or priv apt), and we're just 1 block from the Appalachian Trail: zerodaystay.com
    Good luck to you folks! I also enjoy being able to walk in and out. Shuttle rides make you soft
    “The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait until that other is ready...”~Henry David Thoreau

http://lesstraveledby.net
    YouTube Channel
    Trailspace Reviews

++ New Posts ++