WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Headed out west Tetons/ Yellowstone/ Beartooths

Just throwing it out there in case anyone wants to backpack. Trying to climb Granite peak in the Beartooths and tons more that I can fit into a month (August).

Spending a month backpacking in this area is really high on my to do list. Trying my luck on the AT this year though. Good luck to you!

I've often thought in grizzly country how I'd much prefer to have a hiking partner, is there an app for that? Or is posting on whiteblaze or Facebook groups the way to go? Not sure but hope it works out for you!
    AT Flip Flop (HF to ME, HF to GA) Thru Hike 2023; LT End-to-Ender 2017; NH 48/48 2015-2021; 21 of 159usForests.com

Don't skip the Winds!

Yea I usually go with friends, but most seem busy this summer so I thought I'd throw it out on here and see what people say..

Noah Lang

I know! The cirque of the Towers is one my favorites, but I don't think Ill make it there unless I get a group to climb Gannett.

Noah Lang

Love your photo style Noah! Cool link! If anyone hikes with you they could save weight by leaving their camera at home and just order a few of your prints after I'm sure! : )
    AT Flip Flop (HF to ME, HF to GA) Thru Hike 2023; LT End-to-Ender 2017; NH 48/48 2015-2021; 21 of 159usForests.com

Images

Don't forget to bring a light fly rod!

Yea I'm always taking my camera wherever. Some things you gotta just suck up the weight for!

++ New Posts ++