WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Lightheart Solong 6 – One of Two

I am selling two Lightheart Solong 6 tents. I bought both of these tents used off of WhiteBlaze.net and paid about $250 for each of them. I bought one of the tents in October 2015 and I bought the other one a few months after that. The October2015 tent had been used three times by the previous owner so I imagine it is a 2015 model I assume the other one is a 2014 or 2015 model. I am selling them because Imoved onto a hammock in 2019 and my son moved to Denver so I do not have a use for them anymore. They have both been stored in a tub in a closet for the past three years. Last weekend I set both tents up in my backyard to expose them to a day with over one-half inch of rain and there are no leaks. If you are not familiar with this ultralight trekking pole supported tent, Google is your friend. A video from the manufacturer that is six years old so the models are similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQVDpJ3rFgU

I am listing them separately so there is no confusion.
    Lightheart Solong 6 – One of Two

Purchased on WhiteBlaze.net in 2015 and this tent was seam sealed by the original owner. There was a small repair of the mesh near the top of the tent when I bought it and there has been no problems with the repair (see picture). It also comes with a collapsible carbon fiber awning pole.

What you get: Tent, ridge pole, carbon fiber awning pole, and Tyvek ground cloth with cords attached to each corner to hold in place when pitching tent

What is not included: Tent stakes and stuff sack

$165 via PayPal (including shipping in continental USA)

20230121_104404.jpg20230121_104731.jpg20230121_104421.jpg20230121_103727.jpg
    Last edited by carouselambra; 01-24-2023 at 11:49.

Default Lightheart Solong 6 – One of Two

I bought a new Solong last year from. Lightheart and I love this tent. It's incredibly well made and has a huge interior. I bring my pack and all my gear inside with room left over while using a large/wide 25x77 pad. I also li e that it's hand sewn in North Carolina. Just my 2 cents for those considering.

Images

This tent has been sold. My other one is still available.

++ New Posts ++