WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS Dan Ransom UL Frame Stays

I ordered a set of Dan Ransom Frame Stays for my Large 3400 HMG bag. I ended up not liking the fit of the bag itself, It pulled on my shoulders; I couldn’t get the hip belt to fit right. Anyhow I returned the bag to REI and obviously kept my UL frame stays.

Doing some early spring cleaning. They are 21” long and reportedly will fit any bag with removable frame stays. I ONLY have experience with my Large HMG. I used them on one 30 mile trip. They are in fact lighter and far nicer quality than the flat bar aluminum that comes in the HMG.

I am asking $50 (net to me) shipped to you. No returns, do your research to make sure they will work for your bag. They are $40 from Dans site without tax and shipping. I just want to recoup what I paid.

here is some copy and paste….

https://danransom.com/store/Ultralig...ays-p311250240

Product Details
    Custom shaped from Easton 7075 Aluminum Tubing, these stays will shave between 2.4 and 3.0 ounces off your pack weight (depending on torso size.) Compared to a typical stock 6061 aluminum flat bar stay, these are lighter, stronger and stiffer.

This upgrade is compatible with any backpack that uses a dual stay suspension design, like Hyperlite Mountain Gear. Sizes are based on actual measurements of the stays, and the "stock" shapes are designed specifically for Hyperlite Mountain Gear packs.

Still available. Make me an offer.

++ New Posts ++