Hello! Are you a female looking for a hiking partner? I am available for hiking season 2023. Please feel free to private message me to discuss specific details of your hike. I am available for NOBO or SOBO hiking adventures both section hiking and thru-hiking. I am open minded to different kinds of back packing including slack packing, minimalist, and sharing gear between partners.

About Me: I am middle aged. I work from home. I make my own schedule. This opens my availability for outdoor adventure planning. I am easy going and flexible. I have experience with Appalachian Trail hiking. I am a moderate paced hiker but have no problems with slowing down the hike. The trail is more beautiful when you slow your hike down. I welcome dogs, but I would not be bringing my own on the hike. I love campfires at night and backpacking with real food. LOL. I believe hiking is all about the experience and if you don't enjoy it then it's not worth the effort. I love taking pictures. I am attentive to special needs and requests.

I would love to hear from you.