WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Does anyone remeber 4 Wheel Bob Coomber from the Backpacker forums?

Long ago I was on backpacker magazine forums where we had many very active fun people n exchanged ideas n experiances. The most impressive person in our circle of friends was 4 wheel bob. I use to email him regularly just to see how he was doing n his latest endevours. Sicne the forums upgraded their software so many times, most of the people jsut found new forums, and some just dropped out of sight. I lost Bob's email address n havent been in toutch in such a long time but tonight on PBS I watched one of his videos which brought back memories.

Bob is the most inspiring person Ive ever talked to. I talk about him often to persons with dissabilities wanting to push the envelope and needed a push. Ive directed them to Bobs video but its not the same as hearing Bob tell how he perpared n all the hard work and will power it takes.

I wonder if anyone here has his email address? I would love to contact him again.

pm me here?

no facebook or social media accounts.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by camper10469 View Post
    no facebook or social media accounts.
    You have a White Blaze account - this is a social media site.

this is a forum... not a social club. facebook and alike is where you hang your laundry. thats social media.

Images

this is a forum... not a social club. facebook and alike is where you hang your laundry. thats social media.
    Nothing more than semantics.

But you're welcome for sharing a way to contact him.

Images

LOL. Ask and ye shall receive.....
    .....Someday, like many others who joined WB in the early years, I may dry up and dissapear....

Long ago I was on backpacker magazine forums where we had many very active fun people n exchanged ideas n experiances. The most impressive person in our circle of friends was 4 wheel bob. I use to email him regularly just to see how he was doing n his latest endevours. Sicne the forums upgraded their software so many times, most of the people jsut found new forums, and some just dropped out of sight. I lost Bob's email address n havent been in toutch in such a long time but tonight on PBS I watched one of his videos which brought back memories.

Bob is the most inspiring person Ive ever talked to. I talk about him often to persons with dissabilities wanting to push the envelope and needed a push. Ive directed them to Bobs video but its not the same as hearing Bob tell how he perpared n all the hard work and will power it takes.

I wonder if anyone here has his email address? I would love to contact him again.

pm me here?
    Hi, yes, Bob Coomber (4 wheel Bob) doing great and would love to hear from you! Email: [email protected] 925-209-4433.

Marilyn C.

++ New Posts ++