WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Twin Valley Creek Trail in Germantown, Ohio (SE of Dayton).

I am planning a 3 night on the Twin Valley Creek Trail. Thinking about parking at High View Trailhead then going north to the dam then south around to Oak Ridge Sites (Day 1). Then going north to the sleding hill and around and back south to Cedar Ridge Sites (Day 2). Then head south to Pine Ridge Sites (Day 3)
    I need to book each of the 3 camp areas.
    Anyone hiked these trails? any notable sights I should see? Resupplying in Germantown? Cell service I assume is excellent being so close to major cities... Netflix at night! lol.

Very Reasonable Hike plan. I am not sure if overnight parking is allowed at High Tower. I know it is up by the sliding hill and also at the southern Road water source for Pine Ridge. Also, Cedar Ridge doesn’t have water so you have to carry up to it. No need for Resupply but you do pass a gas station to the East when entering the Germantown Park. Always great to get coffee or a cold drink. Checkout the YouTube Outlan channel. He vlogged a trip there last year. Avoid first Saturday in June unless you want to do the TVT challenge and hike the whole thing in one day. Then again, they offer camping the Friday night before and then the Saturday night after as well as Shuttles if you don’t want to hike the whole thing. Nothing super special about this trail, but it is great for shakedowns and getting into the woods without worry.
    "gbolt" on the Trail

I am Third

We are here to help one another along life's journey. Keep the Faith!

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCik...NPHW7vu3vhRBGA

++ New Posts ++