WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Siestita View Post
    See: https://whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php/140829-Tipi-trip-report-predictions?highlight=Tipi
    This is what I meant when I said a few us were worried about uncle fungus since you were MIA.....

See: https://whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php/140829-Tipi-trip-report-predictions?highlight=Tipi
    Interesting discussion and apt since I was bound up with Herr Covid during my prime backpacking months---January and February. Sob. But do not despair---I am still fighting with angry Turtleheads as on this trip a Little Adolf sprung forth and I placed him in his cathole and ran back to my tent and found him sitting by the tent door ready for a smelly confrontation etc. On December's trip as I was hovering over a cathole a mean Turd tied my boot laces together and I of course fell flat on my face next to the Grinning Stool. Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JNI64 View Post
    This is what I meant when I said a few us were worried about uncle fungus since you were MIA.....
    I think I'm back for awhile.

Journal Entries

Thanks for posting the link Siestita.

Journal Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tipi Walter View Post
    Interesting discussion and apt since I was bound up with Herr Covid during my prime backpacking months---January and February. Sob. But do not despair---I am still fighting with angry Turtleheads as on this trip a Little Adolf sprung forth and I placed him in his cathole and ran back to my tent and found him sitting by the tent door ready for a smelly confrontation etc. On December's trip as I was hovering over a cathole a mean Turd tied my boot laces together and I of course fell flat on my face next to the Grinning Stool. Etc.
    I think I'm back for awhile.
    Glad to see you survived the covid, survived the cold, and survived your .. um .. confrontations.

Images

Tipi - thanks for the trip report, and always good job on the photos. How is your thumb doing?

Furlough
    "Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen." Louis L’Amour

Quote Originally Posted by Furlough View Post
    Tipi - thanks for the trip report, and always good job on the photos. How is your thumb doing?

Furlough
    It takes about 2 weeks but the thing is completely healed and the thumb nail is slowly growing back.

Walter, glad you got through covid and are back to your usual ultralight trips.

Always enjoy your trip reports. This was a crazy one. 110 pound backpack! I'd be in traction for a month if I tried that.
    Trail Name - Slapshot
    "One step at a time."
    Blog - www.tonysadventure.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++