WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default SOLD Western Mountaineering Ultralite 20F Sleeping Bag, Like New

Western Mountaineering Ultralite 20F Sleeping Bag in like new condition. Stored unstuffed, no damage, stains, smells, etc in a smoke-free, pet-free household.

Specs: Fits up to 6’0”, left zipper, draft collar, 5.5” loft, total weight 1lb 13oz with 16oz of 850fp goose down fill. Inside girth 59” at shoulders, 51” at hips and 38” at footbox. Comes with stuff sack and storage bag.

This is the Cadillac of three season sleeping bags, from Western Mountaineering’s ExtremeLite series. I’ve slept in it for four nights (all with base layers and sox) but have discovered that efficient mummy bags don’t work as well for side sleepers ...

SOLD

WM whole bag 2.jpg

WM all from head 2.jpg

WM head end 2.jpg

WM label 2.jpg
    Last edited by Bill B; 03-25-2022 at 16:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill B View Post
    Western Mountaineering Ultralite 20F Sleeping Bag in like new condition. Stored unstuffed, no damage, stains, smells, etc in a smoke-free, pet-free household.

Specs: Fits up to 6’0”, left zipper, draft collar, 5.5” loft, total weight 1lb 13oz with 16oz of 850fp goose down fill. Inside girth 59” at shoulders, 51” at hips and 38” at footbox. Comes with stuff sack and storage bag.

This is the Cadillac of three season sleeping bags, from Western Mountaineering’s ExtremeLite series. I’ve slept in it for four nights (all with base layers and sox) but have discovered that efficient mummy bags don’t work as well for side sleepers ...

Retail is $540, how does $420 sound? Venmo or PayPal preferred, and I will cover half of shipping cost and half of any payment fees.

WM whole bag 2.jpg

WM all from head 2.jpg

WM head end 2.jpg

WM label 2.jpg
    I have same bag, which I use for Winter and the Colorado Trail in the summer.
    Personally strongly recommend.

++ New Posts ++