Hi Again,

I've been slowly exploring Joyce Kilmer / Citico for the past few winters after a mishap a few years ago (the same mistake most make on the loop hike that Backpacker Magazine published....).

Anyway, I'm getting close to mastering the area, but there are a few trails I haven't explored. Questions:

1) Does "Deep Creek" trail (46) still exist all the way to its junction near the Hangover? I recently hike the Haoe Lead trail and saw the intersection with the "Deep Creek CONNECTOR" trail, which presumably hits deep creek and almost certainly heads east back toward Tapoco. But does the true Deep Creek also ascend up toward Hangover?

2) Jenkins Meadow. The Haoe trail joins up on the ridge, but I forgot to scout campsites. Are there any sites near the junctions of these 2 trails. Water available?

3) Not Joyce Kilmer.... but the Wauchecha Bald trail. I found the old sign post at the beginning of the trail but I'm not sure if it still connects all the way to the AT. The Forest Service says it has not been maintained. Anyone hike it?