WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Cohos SOBO Thru June 2021

DSC07783.jpg
    DSC07859.JPG
    Just a couple of teaser pics as I don't want to kill the poor WB servers with the full photo dump. This page, Cohos Trail 2021 SOBO Solo Thru has links to each day's report and pics along with that day's video. 16 days of solo hiking on New Hampshire's mighty Cohos Trail. I camped alone every night and met only one NOBO thru hiker. Definitely a different experience than your average AT section with very limited resupply options plus camping/fire restrictions on the northern half. Those looking for quiet, solitude and a much more rustic trail experience will find happiness there, but those looking for a social scene, frequent town stops and over trodden footpaths not so much
    “The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait until that other is ready...”~Henry David Thoreau

http://lesstraveledby.net
    YouTube Channel
    Trailspace Reviews

I guess a few more pics won't kill the server

DSC07819.jpg

First Connecticut Lake

DSC07868.jpg
    Dixville Notch
    DSC07948.jpg
    Kilkenny Ridge
    DSC07990.jpg
    Edmands Path in the Whites
    “The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait until that other is ready...”~Henry David Thoreau

YouTube Channel
    Trailspace Reviews

Thanks for sharing, this looks like something I might be interested in doing in the future. And congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Slugg View Post
    Thanks for sharing, this looks like something I might be interested in doing in the future. And congratulations!
    I've done the border to Stark four years in a row now and already pondering next year's hike. Also a trail adopter for a few miles near Coleman SP so I am very familiar with the trail. If you have any questions or if there's anything I can do to help you plan your hike just let me know. You are pretty much alone out there on the northern half so planning and preparation make a big difference. Get out there if you can!

YouTube Channel
    Trailspace Reviews

Peakbagger Extraordinaire The Solemates's Avatar

Nice! This one’s been on my list for several years now. Just got back from a section on the north country…
    The only thing better than mountains, is mountains where you haven't been.

amongnature.blogspot.com

++ New Posts ++