It’s been a while since I’ve been on here so if I missed a thread please refer me there.
I’m 6’5” 210 lbs.
Here is my quest; I’ll just list below
1. Tent of 90 plus inches long inside with fairly straight walls at ends (or longer)
2. 40 plus inches tall inside
3. at least 36 plus inches wide (in center to be able to turn around inside.
4 Trekking pole setup most likely (one tent pole possibly ok)
5. Total setup from outside of tent
6. DCF preferred but other material may be ok.
7. Set up with rain cover in place.
8 Quick and easy setup.
9. Easy to enter and exit.

Tents I’ve tried and reason liked and disliked.
1 Lightheart Gear So-Long 6. (Has 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9). 100 inches long with straight walls is a big plus. Dislike because you have to get inside of tent to set up trekking poles. If this could set up from outside it would probably be my winner. Hard to do.
2 Z-Packs Duplex (Has 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) Lightweight and easy setup are the likes. Ok but not quite big enough. Biggest complaint is the floating floor that slides out from under tarp and or pushes out when feet or sleeping bag push it out and water comes in.
3. Durston X-Mid 2 ( Has 1, 2, 3, 4, 7). Huge footprint. Wonky set up. Hard to reach fly zippers.
4. Big Sky International Revolution 2 (Had 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9). Could be a tad taller and longer. Tent poles and more tent poles.

Kind of picky I know but like many folks there is always a quest for the perfect gear. Suggest a tent for me to check out.
And get it under 3 lbs. Under 2 for bonus points Thanks in advance.