WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Journal Entries

Default Where are they now...

Back in 2012 I was on this site every day awaiting my Thru hike. I got a good ways, mind you, into my 2012 hike.There was a few people that were pretty popular, back then, and i'LL be damn if i didnt meet them all. The first was in Georgia at neels gag. I was so damn excited.First guy I met was the famous Baltimore Jack, and he was about 3 sheets in the wind and had a crowd of about 10 or 12 and we were mesmorize. The next guy was a scarey guy named pirate, and we all chunked in some money and he made some great soup. The next guy was the dude that wrote a book about the trail, he lived at Neels gap with his wife and 2 kids. And finally in Damascus virginia was the dude, the Lone Wolf. He was in a pizza joint with his girlfriend. I was bout 3 shades in the wind, but he was very friendly to me. Anyway are these guys still around, I know Baltimore Jack has passed.
    eveready

Come to the 2021 ALDHA Gathering in early October. You may encounter them, and I am not suggesting their ghosts. Good guys, All.

++ New Posts ++