WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default 2 week parking in Hiawassee?

Does anyone know of or have a suggestion of where we could park, free or for a small donation, in Hiawassee for 2 weeks? We will be in a converted school bus motorhome. This would be for 2022.

Some explanation - in 2022 I want to thru hike the AT and my husband will be manning the "support vehicle" and working during the weekdays. So he needs to be stationary for his many meetings each week via internet. On weekends we will be meeting up which will enable us to see each other and for me to resupply and do "town chores." We will have a second vehicle to facilitate town chores and the ability for him to pick me up and drop me off at the trail. This will also allow us to do a little "trail magic" by providing rides to other hikers when he gets me.

Thank you.
    https://tinyurl.com/MyFDresults

A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. ~Paul Dudley White

Default 2 week parking in Hiawassee?

Jackrabbit Mountain campground is a national forest campground on the North Carolina side of Lake Chatuge, 10 minutes from downtown Hiawassee.

++ New Posts ++