Thread: FT shuttles

Images

Default FT shuttles

I am available to shuttle hikers Ocala NF through Suwannee areas and also offer pickup at the Jacksonville airport. Text 904 562-0008 to arrange a shuttle.
    I encourage other FT shuttlers to post on this thread..
    Last edited by chiefduffy; 01-10-2021 at 08:15.
    Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. -Kahlil Gibran

ONF? Osceola, Ocala?

Images

Ocala National Forest (Osceola too, no problem)
    Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. -Kahlil Gibran

AT 11,000 Miler
    Images

I'll be starting a long section hike on the FT tomorrow starting in Oviedo and going north. Are you available to do short-haul shutles like trail to town? Probably not if you are in Jacksonville.

Images

That would be difficult for me from Jacksonville. If you get in a desperate situation, text me, but it will take me a couple of hours to get down there.

I’m going to use Chief Duffy for my upcoming section hike and I will attest to a quick reply and very reasonable rate quote.

Images

My brother and I will be going along some of the FL trail end of September ending at Lake Okeechobee and are trying to figure out how to get back to our car on the east coast at Jonathon Dickinson State Park. Any guidance in shuttles that may be in that area are greatly appreciated! I looked into public transport and it won't happen without some hitch-hiking. Want to plan ahead so we can make sure it's the right thing to drive our own vehicle to the trail head. Thank you!

Images

I don't know any shuttle's in that area, but I will recommend getting the shuttle from where you park your car down the trail and hiking back to your car. Much less hassle that way. If you still haven't found a shuttle by mid Sep contact me by text, and maybe we can arrange something. Well out of my area, but I may be able to do it. Chief Duffy 904 562-0008

Images

Thanks will keep that in mind. going to make some calls and see what I can find. The date we would need the shuttle is Wed the 29th.

++ New Posts ++