WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Gear For Sale - Updated List

Hi!

Most of the gear below has very little use and is in excellent condition. I'm happy to send any pictures if interested. Shipping Included. Paypal. Thanks!

SOLD
    - Zpacks Altaplex- $399 - Purchased this year and has about 700 miles - very good condition

Zpacks Arc Haul - $270 - Short pack and medium belt - has about 400 miles on it - purchased this year - also has top strap and side strap for roll-top

Nemo Hornet 1P Tent - $264 - Purchased this year - 4 nights of use - excellent condition

Gossamer Gear Mariposa - $216 - Medium pack and belt - 4 nights of use - excellent condition

Granite Gear Crown2 60 Women's - $119 - Medium - 5 nights of use - excellent condition

BA Copper Spur HV UL1 - $299 - 5 nights of use - excellent condition

BA Copper Spur UL Platinum 2P - $350 - 10 nights of use - very good condition

Thanks again...
    Last edited by Average Hiker; 12-22-2020 at 10:20.

Got the altaplex. Fantastic deal and in great shape. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear! I hope you get to enjoy the Altaplex on many hikes! Thank you

Hi - updating the list.

Hi!

Most of the gear below has very little use and is in excellent condition. I'm happy to send any pictures if interested. Shipping Included. Paypal. Thanks!

SOLD - Zpacks Altaplex- $399 - Purchased this year and has about 700 miles - very good condition

Zpacks Arc Haul - $270 - Short pack and medium belt - has about 400 miles on it - purchased this year - also has top strap and side strap for roll-top

Nemo Hornet 1P Tent - $264 - Purchased this year - 4 nights of use - excellent condition

Gossamer Gear Mariposa - $216 - Medium pack and belt - 4 nights of use - excellent condition

Granite Gear Crown2 60 Women's - $119 - Medium - 5 nights of use - excellent condition

SOLD - BA Copper Spur HV UL1 - $299 - 5 nights of use - excellent condition

SOLD...BA Copper Spur UL Platinum 2P - $350 - 10 nights of use - very good condition

Thanks again...
    Last edited by Average Hiker; 01-01-2021 at 18:44.

Hi - updating the list. The BA Copper Spur Platinum 2P below is back on the market if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Hi!

SOLD - Zpacks Altaplex- $399 - Purchased this year and has about 700 miles - very good condition

2020 - Zpacks Arc Haul - $270 - Short pack and medium belt - has about 400 miles on it - purchased this year - also has top strap and side strap for roll-top

2020 - Nemo Hornet 1P Tent - $264 - Purchased this year - 4 nights of use - excellent condition

2020 - Gossamer Gear Mariposa - $216 - Medium pack and belt - 4 nights of use - excellent condition

2020 - Granite Gear Crown2 60 Women's - $119 - Medium - 5 nights of use - excellent condition

2019 BA Copper Spur UL Platinum 2P - $350 - 10 nights of use - very good condition

Thanks again...

Is the Mariposa still available?

Hi Yobo

The Mariposa sold. I've updated the list below. Thanks for the inquiry.

Hi!

SOLD - Nemo Hornet 1P Tent - $264 - Purchased this year - 4 nights of use - excellent condition

SOLD - Gossamer Gear Mariposa - $216 - Medium pack and belt - 4 nights of use - excellent condition

BA Copper Spur UL Platinum 2P - $350 - 10 nights of use - very good condition

Thanks again...

++ New Posts ++