Results 1 to 10 of 10

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    11-12-2016
    Location
    Cedarville, OH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9

    Default Shuttle from Atkins, VA to Bland

    Considering a last minute section hike from I-77 crossing near Bland south to Atkins, VA. Anyone know of a possibility for a last minute shuttle in this area. Looking at late morning, Thursday, December 3.

  2. #2

    Default

    Give Bubba a call 2767305869 he will be able to do it more then likely. A+ Shuttler In my experiences.
    Trail Miles: 4,007.6 - AT Trips: 70
    AT Map 1: 2004.8
    AT Map 2: 265.0
    Sheltowee Trace Map: 84.0
    BMT Map: 57.7
    Pinhoti Trail Map: 0.0

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    06-01-2011
    Location
    Hendricks Cty, Indiana
    Age
    66
    Posts
    870

    Default

    And if he can't try Don Raines 540-921-7433

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seatbelt View Post
    And if he can't try Don Raines 540-921-7433
    I was thinking Don Raines But I used him from Sugar Run Gap nobo to va42, not sure what his boundaries are. Do you know?
    Trail Miles: 4,007.6 - AT Trips: 70
    AT Map 1: 2004.8
    AT Map 2: 265.0
    Sheltowee Trace Map: 84.0
    BMT Map: 57.7
    Pinhoti Trail Map: 0.0

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    06-01-2011
    Location
    Hendricks Cty, Indiana
    Age
    66
    Posts
    870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit McCrae View Post
    I was thinking Don Raines But I used him from Sugar Run Gap nobo to va42, not sure what his boundaries are. Do you know?
    Honestly, no-I don't. I think he lives in Pearisburg, but I know he does shuttle this far.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seatbelt View Post
    Honestly, no-I don't. I think he lives in Pearisburg, but I know he does shuttle this far.
    Yes Pearisburg sounds right, good to know. He is on here from time to time...Maybe he will chime in. In the meantime I will just look him up on the shuttle list
    Trail Miles: 4,007.6 - AT Trips: 70
    AT Map 1: 2004.8
    AT Map 2: 265.0
    Sheltowee Trace Map: 84.0
    BMT Map: 57.7
    Pinhoti Trail Map: 0.0

  7. #7

    Default

    Fwiw Don Raines is not on the shuttle list

    Capture.JPG
    Trail Miles: 4,007.6 - AT Trips: 70
    AT Map 1: 2004.8
    AT Map 2: 265.0
    Sheltowee Trace Map: 84.0
    BMT Map: 57.7
    Pinhoti Trail Map: 0.0

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    11-12-2016
    Location
    Cedarville, OH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Thanks for all the help, Bubba came through so I hit the trail tomorrow.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    11-20-2002
    Location
    Damascus, Virginia
    Age
    62
    Posts
    31,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Up Hill View Post
    Considering a last minute section hike from I-77 crossing near Bland south to Atkins, VA. Anyone know of a possibility for a last minute shuttle in this area. Looking at late morning, Thursday, December 3.
    what time and where do you want to be picked up?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    11-12-2016
    Location
    Cedarville, OH
    Age
    48
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Nice to know you are still in the area Lone Wolf. Didn't think about reaching out to you since you are down in Damascus.

++ New Posts ++

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •