WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't.
    Images

Default For Sale: Marmot Helium, men's, regular size.

New Without Tags.

15*f. 800 fill power down. Men's version. No rips. No blemishes. No use. Regular size. I bought it last spring, and since then it's been in my closet in the cotton storage sack; in fact, it's never been in the small stuff sack. Note that the original Marmot stuff sack is pretty heavy.

$250 includes FedEx ground to any continuous US address that FedEx delivers to (meaning no PO boxes).

You can also find this listed on EBay.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Give me a mile of trail and I can show you the forest. Give me a mile of runway and I can show you the world.
    Long Trail Completed 2021.
    Collegiate Loop 2022

Images

FWIW for those reading, I have this exact product and it is awesome. I'm very cold nature, but this kept me warm on a cold night.

Images

Actually, what I meant when I typed 'new without tags' was no PRICE tag. The ones a purchaser usually snips off are still there.

I posted this on Ebay, and someone asked about the 'XS' in one of the photos. That is an image of the stuff sack, and not the sleeping bag.DSC_3126.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Give me a mile of trail and I can show you the forest. Give me a mile of runway and I can show you the world.
    Collegiate Loop 2022

Images

This bag has been sold.
    Collegiate Loop 2022

++ New Posts ++