WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Devils Backbone Chief Hiking Officer

Greetings!

I have been an avid follower of the AT community since facilitating hikes with my old summer camp in 2014. I finally planned a Thru-Hike in 2020 but had to cancel plans for obvious reasons. This year, Devils Backbone Brewing Company is holding a video contest for somebody to represent their brand and create content during a 2021 Thru-Hike. I feel that many who applied are doing so for the right reasons. Having a platform on this scale enables a huge opportunity to promote the positive effects hiking can have on the soul. I promise if offered this position, to uphold the integrity of the Appalachian Trail and AT Community. Thanks for letting me share and I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this promotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cluDfiiRgc

Watched, liked !! Outgoing personality check, great work with the troubled kids check, party animal loves their beer check, and rugby tuff check!! Good luck brother. Just an after thought you say you spent the entire summer of 2015 in the woods helping troubled kids awesome but what actual hiking experience?
    Last edited by JNI64; 07-10-2020 at 14:46.

Leonidas

https://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/sho...evils+backbone

There are the thoughts you were looking for.
    AT: 695.7 mi
    Benton MacKaye Trail '20
    Pinhoti Trail '18-19'
    @leonidasonthetrail https://www.youtube.com/c/LeonidasontheTrail

Quote Originally Posted by JNI64 View Post
    Watched, liked !! Outgoing personality check, great work with the troubled kids check, party animal loves their beer check, and rugby tuff check!! Good luck brother. Just an after thought you say you spent the entire summer of 2015 in the woods helping troubled kids awesome but what actual hiking experience?
    Thanks so much! I was a Trip Director at my old summer camp and facilitated week long expeditions on the AT. At the Wilderness Boarding school I lead a couple hiking excursions. I've also been on some challenging day hikes but I've always had my eyes on thru-hiking.

++ New Posts ++