I am trying to get in touch them at the shop, but they are either busy or I am busy... I am in no hurry... anyhow...

I am a first time quilt user and have decided to get a made to order UGQ Bandit. I have overwhelmed myself with the all the options. My goal is to lighten my pack. This quilt will also be for car camping and lounging at home. I am mostly a fair weather camper now. at most 2-3 day trips. I would say the low temp I would ever see is 30-40s.. It will most likelybe 40-50s. I know sleep temps are very subjective and bag manufacture techniques very.. a 20* brand X isnt the same as 20* brand Y.

I was thinking about getting the 20* simply because the beauty of a quilt is the option to temp control. although going to a 30* bag would help save some weight? what about length and. Do width? I have a 25" pad and I am 6' tall 200lbs (athletic) Which fill weight do i get? what about over stuffing, maybe a 30* over stuffed might be a inbetween instead of getting a regular stuff 20*.

Another hard descion for me is fabric type and color combos... I really like the Morocan Blue! but cant decide on interior color...

Sorry to bug you all, but I am looking for some guidance...