WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default the further shuttle appalachian

i'm just leaving this here for anyone looking for a shuttle. I usually do not hang on whiteblaze that often, but since the year is abou tto kick off and I was posting about the grateful hiker i'm going to also leave my digits. 7723210905. my name is donald and my girlfriend and I have been out here for three years now going on four on February 2nd. we are commercially insured and hold the proper permits to drive the usfs rds. we do this 24/7 365 days a year and we try to be as professional as possible about what we do. we do have set prices for our rides. we are safe and on time and if we are late we keep in contact with you and will find another ride for you if you do not want to wait. mary and I are a team so i'm always answering the phone and keeping track of mary and making sure our customers know what is going on. we always tell our customers that we are here for them while they hike through Georgia and southern north Carolina. think of us as a support system while you are here. anyways, I will not bore you anymore. check us out on facebook at the further shuttle appalachian. you can also check us out at www.thefurthershuttleappalachian.com - peace and safe travels. donald "grateful" ballard

Donald and Mary are very nice people. I contacted them back in October as I was left needing a ride from Winding Stair Gap, into Franklin for to pick up a resupply. Donald took my call and scheduled Mary to pick me up in the morning. She was early, pleasant and very accomadating.

Mary shuttled me last year in North Georgia. Great experience!

I've commented several times on here that Donald and Mary have always provided me and my group a top notch experience each of the three or four times we've used them. Great communication, they're always on time, and when Deep Purple's Space Truckin' came on the radio, Mary didn't hesitate to turn it up loud when I asked. A++

I also have had great shuttle experiences with Further Shuttle and I highly recommend them. I've shuttled back and forth with them on two different section hikes. Donald is very knowledgeable on logistics and quick to respond to texts and calls. Mary is a everything I need in a shuttle driver..prompt and friendly.

Images

I used Donald and Mary/Further Appalachian shuttle last week for a 1-week section hike of the Georgia A.T. Not only were they extremely friendly and professional but they went above and beyond, and I really enjoyed our time together and a lot of wonderful conversations. They stopped at nothing to give the best service possible, and I would highly recommend them for your needs when hiking in the area. They also have a great new hiker hang at the Seasons Inn in Blairsville called the Grateful hiker. Check it out. I will be calling them whenever I need anything in the area. They seem to be equally loved by the community and other hiking businesses in the area, and it's clear why.
    Doin' the trail one section at a time
    You can read about my adventures at
    http://happyonthetrails.wordpress.com/

++ New Posts ++