WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default the grateful hiker

this is donald "grateful" ballard owner of the the further shuttle appalachian. I wanted to get the word out on The Grateful Hiker. mary and I have opened up a shop in town Blairsville, ga for hikers to hang out at. we offer use of high speed internet, the use of computers, there is a 70 inch for hiker videos or movies, there will be free donut and coffee, there is furniture to relax on, great music and good company. everything is free to use in the shop. this is a place where hikers can hang out if you are in town early and cannot get into hotel room until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. you can leave your packs there and walk around town and get your resupply done or just see what the town is about and get some food. we are also a commercially insured shuttle service that have been out here for three years going on four years on February 2nd of this year. we run 24/7 365 days a year and are reliable and professional. our customers safety comes first so we drive the speed limit and follow all the laws of the rd. come and check us out at the seasons inn plaza in Blairsville, Georgia. you can google map us at the further shuttle appalachian in Blairsville, Georgia. webpage www.thefurthershuttleappalachian.com
    thank you for your time and we hope to see you at The Grateful Hiker. peace and safe travels. be kind to all creatures. hug your neighbor. thank you

I used the further on my 2018 nobo thru and can highly recommend them. I got a private ride from North Springs to Amicalola, gas canister included. Price was really fair. Professional. Good conversation.

Way better than other options I knew about at the time..

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Yeeeas....

Images

Noted, thanks.
    nous défions

It's gonna be ok.

Ditch Medicine: wash your hands and keep your booger-pickers off your face!

The "grateful" hiker

The "Further" Shuttle

Def Grateful Dead references

Images

Quote Originally Posted by blue indian View Post
    The "grateful" hiker

The "Further" Shuttle

Def Grateful Dead references
    dead head for life, my friend. I love to pass out miracles... peace and travel safely. donald "grateful" ballard

Images

thank you for the kind word. mary and I love to hear all the good vibes being sent our way. you guys travels safely. peace, my friends. stay kind

++ New Posts ++