Thread: 2021 flip flop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2021 flip flop

In 2021, three years after originally planned, I will be setting out on what will be either a thru or a long section of the AT. I have to leave mid-May because of a scheduling conflict, so I am planning a flip flop. I'll know later this year exactly what route and what length I will be prepared to do.

In 2018 I connected with a group of women on WB and we planned to start our thru-hike together. I had to drop out but they did leave together and continued together on the trail for a while.

I'm curious if there are other women here planning for next year and if you'd like to keep in touch to discuss plans and possibly get together for a multi-day hike later this year. If so, please DM me.

I'm currently in the planning stages for a flip flop next year with a May departure but I was looking at leaving a couple of weeks earlier than that so that I could go to the Flip Flop festival in Harper's Ferry and then leave a few days after that. It's not a scheduling conflict for me - I'm just not feeling the Bubble..

Regards,

Shimmy

++ New Posts ++