WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Zpacks Arc Haul(S/S-Green)

I am selling my Zpacks Arc Haul, 62L Velcro lid. 23.2ounces. You guys know the details.

Torso: SHORT
    Waist: SMALL

This particular pack is in excellent condition. 'Basically' Brand New Condition with about 50 or so miles on it. (3 days hiking) with a max weight of 20 lbs. carried during its life time with me, the first owner.

Reason I am selling it is that this was my first pack I'd bought and even after doing research and measuring 'properly,' it is too short for me.
    Something I couldnt have accounted for, without experience, is that I like my hip belt lower on my hip than the standard measurement. It took me one trip to realise it was a little 'off' and a single day trip to understand exactly what the issue was.
    I will take any pictures by request.

$280+ shipping
    Price is firm, pack is 'NEW', you will not be disappointed.
    Located in South Denver, Co.
    (Local pickup is fine too)
    PayPal or Cash face to face.
    Private Message, Posting here or
    Text 9zero4-5zero2-16nine6
    Is the best way to reach me.

-Josh

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Is my price too steep?
    I will offer this clean Pack with
    FREE shipping.
    $280, shipped to you.

Did you check with Zpack? Maybe they will trade it out for one size larger.
    Trail Name - Slapshot
    "One step at a time."
    Blog - www.tonysadventure.com

Quote Originally Posted by ldsailor View Post
    Did you check with Zpack? Maybe they will trade it out for one size larger.
    No, actually I hadnt thought that to be an option. I'll shoot them an email over the weekend to see what they suggest. Good idea. Thank you!
    I'll leave it "for sale" until I have that worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by BackToTheFrontier View Post
    No, actually I hadnt thought that to be an option. I'll shoot them an email over the weekend to see what they suggest. Good idea. Thank you!

Looking for a used Zpacks small torso pack. Ran across this old posting that didn't indicate that it had sold yet. Any chance you might still have it?

--John

Looking for a used Zpacks small torso pack. Ran across this old posting that didn't indicate that it had sold yet. Any chance you might still have it?

-John

--John

Product is MIA.

I am out a Zpacks pack, and John is searching the forums for a different pack.

note to self(and everyone) If the purchasee is across town; Hand deliver it at all costs.
    Unfortunately for me, he "had no time." And although it makes no sense for me to drive my product across town to sell it; in this case it would save a heart ache.

Ive only shipped afew items in my life, so, she told me it would be $8 and i grabbed a box and started packing it.
    then it cost $5 for the box, afew for tape and then oh now its not based on weight its on size so i spend $22 to ship something across town only for it to be lost in the mail....

in my ignorance(stated before) I didnt add additional insurance(**** woulda been $30 to ship across town) so, i can only assume i am ****ED... No Pack for me, No insurance resolution for me, just plain ****ed.

Literally, this is how my life goes and yet, i never catch it before it happens..........

FML guys.
    Oh, and USPS wants a receipt from zpacks; **** if i could find one of those.....

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Could have sold the pack on craigslist for $100 and Id have profited some money...

Instead, I am out a good chunk of change....
    Sucks that my ignorance of USPS has costed me a couple of hundred dollars...

Could have sold the pack on craigslist for $100 and Id have profited some money...

Instead, I am out a good chunk of change....
    Sucks that my ignorance of USPS has costed me a couple of hundred dollars...

I think I came in at the end and missed something. Did the PO lose your backpack? If so, there is a default amount of insurance involved. Are you sure the buyer didn't get it?
    Trail Name - Slapshot
    "One step at a time."
    Blog - www.tonysadventure.com

Product is MIA.

I am out a Zpacks pack, and John is searching the forums for a different pack.

note to self(and everyone) If the purchasee is across town; Hand deliver it at all costs.
    Unfortunately for me, he "had no time." And although it makes no sense for me to drive my product across town to sell it; in this case it would save a heart ache.

Ive only shipped afew items in my life, so, she told me it would be $8 and i grabbed a box and started packing it.
    then it cost $5 for the box, afew for tape and then oh now its not based on weight its on size so i spend $22 to ship something across town only for it to be lost in the mail....

in my ignorance(stated before) I didnt add additional insurance(**** woulda been $30 to ship across town) so, i can only assume i am ****ED... No Pack for me, No insurance resolution for me, just plain ****ed.

Literally, this is how my life goes and yet, i never catch it before it happens..........

FML guys.
    Oh, and USPS wants a receipt from zpacks; **** if i could find one of those.....

Check your email for receipts

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

++ New Posts ++