WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stinkeist?

I still laugh at that. Gotta laugh at ourselves. It gets us over, under, through, to stay alive. It's amazing how good the people of the world can be if we turn off and tune out from the overly dramatic media stirring up a shart storm that usually we believe is the norm.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Slo-go'en View Post
    The longest I went was the whole month of December while I was winter caretaker at Gray Knob. It got to the point I couldn't sleep with myself anymore and treated myself to a shower for New Years
    Slo-go’en, what year were you caretaker at Gray Knob?

The water heater in our house went out yesterday morning and I didn't finish fixing it until this afternoon. I don't know how I survived!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickjd9 View Post
    The water heater in our house went out yesterday morning and I didn't finish fixing it until this afternoon. I don't know how I survived!
    Whew , I don't know how you survived either that's a real survivalist story. You should have been down to the home depot yesterday morning and had that thing replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by JNI64 View Post
    Whew , I don't know how you survived either that's a real survivalist story. You should have been down to the home depot yesterday morning and had that thing replaced.
    Never had an electric water heater before, took a while to watch the YouTube videos on how to fix it.

4 days in the summer got me pretty stanky.

Call me a wuss but 5 days is my limit for not bathing. And since I’ve perfected bathing on BP trips, I’ll never go that long again.

Quote Originally Posted by Traffic Jam View Post
    I was finishing a hike and went into the bathroom in a picnic area. I sat down to pee and the woman in the stall next to me started gagging. I wanted to crawl into a hole...but not a cat hole.
    Maybe, it was a chicken bone caught in her throat. New name for TJ - Chicken Bone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++