WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default EVERGREEN DREAMING book

Hi Whiteblazers...a little over a year ago I published a memoir of my section hiking experiences, advertising it here and elsewhere (EVERGREEN DREAMING: Trail Tales of an Aging Hiker).

Since then it has received a positive review at Publisher's Weekly, and I've also made several revisions, cleaning up some minor punctuation, formatting, and other issues.

I'm no Bill Bryson by a long shot, but I'm a professional writer and editor, so forgive me for thinking my humble attempt is a notch better than most hiking memoirs. Anyway, I hope you'll check it out (it's available on Amazon and other book sites). And thanks to those of you who have already purchased and read "ED."

Happy Trails!

Wilderness is where things work the way they're supposed to work—Walkin’ Jim Stoltz

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by greenpete View Post
    Hi Whiteblazers...a little over a year ago I published a memoir of my section hiking experiences, advertising it here and elsewhere (EVERGREEN DREAMING: Trail Tales of an Aging Hiker).

Since then it has received a positive review at Publisher's Weekly, and I've also made several revisions, cleaning up some minor punctuation, formatting, and other issues.

I'm no Bill Bryson by a long shot, but I'm a professional writer and editor, so forgive me for thinking my humble attempt is a notch better than most hiking memoirs. Anyway, I hope you'll check it out (it's available on Amazon and other book sites). And thanks to those of you who have already purchased and read "ED."

Happy Trails!

Wilderness is where things work the way they're supposed to work—Walkin’ Jim Stoltz

I have been reading and greatly enjoying your book. I highly recommend it.

++ New Posts ++