WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by JNI64 View Post
    And I was just merely throwing different possibilites out there. No need to try and insult me, we're supposed to be on the same team here .
    Quote Originally Posted by JNI64 View Post
    The fredrick post came out with 43 year old HIV infected Jason Cochrane charged with sex abuse of a minor, second degree rape and other charges. Wonder why not 1st. Degree rape what constitutes the difference between 1st or second degree rape? 4eyedbuzzard?
    Wasn't trying and didn't mean to insult you or anyone. I'm thinking this is likely more a "willingly participating" minor who made a stupid decision (minors can't "consent") as there wasn't an abduction, kidnapping, or similar restraint charge. It's still probably rape as it's statutory due to the age of the perpetrator and victim - but I'm no expert on MD law, so the line between the levels of charges isn't something I know. But I just don't think it's completely fair to speculate that the parents are at fault. Parents often have very limited and often zero control over "almost grown-up" children.

All good, and I concur with your assumptions . And I know all to well about almost grown up kids and doing some really messed up stuff. I did some messed up stuff when I was a kid but this is on a different level.

And with that I think I'm done with this disgusting conversation. I'm going back to picking my gear choices for a couple days hiking in Massachusetts. And hope there's no homosexual ,meth head , machete wielding, weirdos trying to get into strangers tents, redneck gun wielding............... peaceful weekend. You'll be safe!!

Ya know, I posted this news here bc I thought it was pertinent to the interests of this forum.

I regret that motion, and kindly request we see the forest thru the trees and don’t let this detract from the good that has been done my mankind.

I’m also retreating from this thread choosing to sift thru my gear for this weekends hike in PA. Adios and Happy Trails

Don't regret it it needs to be out there for everybody to be aware of. It certainly is in the interest of this forum and needs to be discussed. Piece and love, you'll be safe!!

Quote Originally Posted by chknfngrs View Post
    Ya know, I posted this news here bc I thought it was pertinent to the interests of this forum.

I regret that motion, and kindly request we see the forest thru the trees and don’t let this detract from the good that has been done my mankind.

I’m also retreating from this thread choosing to sift thru my gear for this weekends hike in PA. Adios and Happy Trails
    You were right, what gets done with it isn't on you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++