WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Why the Camino is not for us? Is Camino de Santiago worth it? | Our final thoughts

Why the Camino is not for us? Is Camino de Santiago worth it? | Our final thoughts, tips and advice

Watch the full video here:

In this video we want to share with you our final thoughts, tips and advice on Camino de Santiago del Norte that we started in Biarritz and finished in Ribadeo.

What was your first experience with the Camino? Was it somehow similar to ours? Let us know in the comments.

Journal Entries

I think you figured out the camino as you went on and it finally clicked. That's when it became your camino, or on the AT we say you started to HYOH. That's what the camino is about. The camino routes themselves are historical and not always go where one would like to be. But it's up to you to decide how to travel, how long to stay.

I did find that I enjoyed the social aspect of my camino, and thus formed a trail family and we planned our stops, we has fun even in the awful sections and got a good laugh out of them. Buen Camino.

++ New Posts ++