WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: zpacks arc haul, hammock gear 12 foot palace tarp

Hello, looking to sell a few items. I had something come up that is needing funded. My loss is your gain. Paypal friends and family preferred, or add 3% to cover fees. Asking $5 to help with shipping cost.*

1.SOLD Zpacks arc haul in Orange. Size medium frame, medium belt. I am 6 foot, and this fits me very well. Super comfortable pack. I added a few add-ons including: a pair of top side pockets, lumbar pad, and v top strap. I am the original owner and have around 200 miles on the pack. Purchased in march of last year. Excellent shape. No rips, tears of any kind. I just washed it, so it is looking great. The pack does not include the hip belt pockets, those have sold. I paid $369 with add-ons. Asking $250. SOLD

2. SOLD This one I really hate to let go, but is has to go. It is an unused, never been outside hammock gear dyneema fiber palace tarp in camo. It is the 12 foot version It comes with stuff sack, and a door mod that I added that you can find on youtube. I attached a piece of shock cord to each door side with mitten hooks to clip them together. It does not come with any cords or ridgeline. This tarp is super sharp looking, and crazy light at 12.16 ounces. I bought it with the intentions of only having one tarp for all season use. I paid $510 and had to wait 6 weeks for it to ship to me. Get yours here with a discount and no wait time. Asking $460. SOLD

Here is a link to pictures.

http://imgur.com/gallery/tbRrI4i

I can send more photos and answer any questions upon request. Thanks
    Last edited by smoovoperator; 08-14-2019 at 23:12.

pm sent for tarp

Interested in Arc Haul, send you a PM ...

++ New Posts ++