WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default WTS/WTT - Zimmerbuilt Custom ZB2 Ultralite Frameless Pack ~ For Sale ** REDUCED**

WTS/WTT - ZB2 style Pack- modeled after MLD burn dimensions.
    The pack is in like new condition, clean and ready to go. Very faint marks on the bottom and slightest bit of pilling on the mesh on the lumbar pad. The pockets can hold a 2 liter bottle and the pack is a slightly larger then a MLD Burn.
    Pack Details:
    – 2 Hip Belt Pockets – Dyneema X Slate Blue
    – Torso – 20″ from bottom of hip belt wings to shoulder strap
    – Waist – 34″ can go up to 40"
    – Pack weight is 15.8oz
    – Pack Dimensions – 10″ wide by 6″ deep by 23″ tall plus 8″ roll top
    – Pack Material – from Ripstopbytheroll 210 Dyneema X grid stop Slate Blue-
    – Haul Loop – 1″ webbing
    – Foam Padded shoulder strap – 3.5″ apart with 2″ daisy chain spacing
    – Foam padded hip belt with removable hip belt pockets
    – 3D Mesh Lumbar Pad
    – Dry Bag Roll Top with velcro across top (NO SIDE STRAPS)
    – Single over the Top Strap with 3/4″ webbing
    – Front Mesh Pocket – 14″ tall with 4″ Dyneema X Slate Blue strip at bottom – drain hole
    – Front Bungee Compression
    – Side Pockets – Pleated with slant top 10″ to 8″ – Dyneema X Slate Blue – bungee top – drain hole
    – Side Bungee Compression
    – 2 Linelocs at the bottom of the front pocket with 1″ webbing loops 4″ away with bungee cord (Like ZPacks Arc Blast)
    – Back panel has shock cord with cord lock to secure a sit pad of your choice. (not included)
    Cost new would be $294 from Zimmerbuilt.com
    $200 via PayPal shipped to your door in the ConUs.
    $180 via PayPal shipped to your door in the ConUs.

Open to discussing trade for a 30F hammock underquilt, MicroSpikes, DCF tarp or hooded down puffy

**Offered for sale concurrently on other forums and subs. Time stamp with first 'I'll take it' resolves any conflict.

Click on the first image for more pics on imgur

$200 via PayPal shipped to your door in the ConUs.
    Last edited by MikekiM; 07-24-2019 at 06:28.

Quote Originally Posted by MikekiM View Post
    I have a Wilderness Logics under quilt that is rated at 25° or a Hyperlight mountain gear hammock tarp that has doors on one end. I'd discuss trading either.

Interested in the hammock tarp. I found a few pictures around the net, but can't find details. Looks like it isn't made any longer...

Got details?

The tarp was discontinued. I got it out yesterday to look at it. It has two tie outs each side. There is a ridge line and it has prussic knots to slide it along the ridge line. There is a Ti Dutch hook on one end of the ridgeline and a Dutch Flyz on the other. All the tie outs have cordage and line locks (#2?) I know it was a good fit on all my hammocks but I didn't measure the length. It's not like new in that it could use some cuben repair tape on acouple of the tie outs as they have stretched at the reinforcement points and is showing its age and wear at the tie outs only. I had a set of 2qZq cuben doors seen on one end. It's white. The doors are grey. It also had Mountain goat snake skins. If I was selling it I'd want $150 so I'd throw in a set of unbranded micro spikes to sweeten the deal. Those are never worn.

Thanks for that... I'll pass.

I have a set of unbranded micro spikes and they lasted one trip. I do a decent amount of winter trips and I need something that hold up.

The tarp.. The doors on one end is an interesting idea. I was looking for no doors though. I have a HammockGear Standard with doors as well as a Winter Palace.

Thanks for the interest though.

Pack is sold on HammockForums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

++ New Posts ++